Road Trip!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sure, PA! Wow, at this rate I might have to charter a bus! Sush, I live just to the north east of Columbus. I'm about an 8-8 1/2 hour drive from Chicago. I was hoping to make a trip to Racine, WI last year to visit my aunt and maybe a little farther north to say Hi to MJ but vehicle problems prevented that. That trip takes me straight through your neck of the woods!

Okay, we can have MJ drive his sorry butt to Chicago to meet us halfway! Why do I have to do all the driving? :LOL: My main focus is my aunt, not you guys, no offense! :D

DC, any vacation sounds like fun driving or no driving.

The most I have driven in four days was from Winnemucca, NV to Boise, ID (260 miles). From Boise to Salmon, ID (250 miles) on the next day. Then from Salmon, ID to Burns, OR. (430 miles) on the 3rd day. Then from Burns to Sierraville, CA (430 miles) on the fourth day.

Which might not seem like a lot, but I already have been on a fire assignment when I left Winnemucca for a week and had been working 16 hour days. The stretch from Salmon, ID to Burns, OR took roughly 10 hours due to windy roads in Idaho and one tired driver.

DampCharcoal said:
Okay, we can have MJ drive his sorry butt to Chicago to meet us halfway! Why do I have to do all the driving? :LOL: My main focus is my aunt, not you guys, no offense! :D
I have a great idea. Let me talk to Andy and see if we can borrow the A380 DC jet. We can pick up everybody then! Cross you fingers!;)
DC1.gif

Oh man do I feel in the minority right now! The farthest I have ever driven is about 2 1/2 hours of the 5 hour trip to the beach we take every summer.:oops:

MJ, I'll make a landing strip just for that baby on the road in front of my house!!:LOL:

I'll ask my pal John Travolta if we could borrow his jet and if he would be our captain.

img_92704_0_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

Dear Johnny of mine,

Crewsk will not be going on this trip this time. We can just fly over her house and wave as we pass.

All My Love, Wasabi-poo

img_92759_0_a04f5d0ceb4b2fbc462e1155d013e3d9.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom