SIL back in hospital

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
My sister-in Law is back in the hospital again. she had the Colen Cancer surgery a couple of weeks ago. Now they think she has a bleeding ulcer. Not good for being 85 years old.

She went back in last Tuesday (911 was called) They did more X-Rays, Cat scan, are with holding all food and water and don't know what to do. They do not want to do more surgery.

Dove, Im sorry to hear that. I will pray for your family

The Dr. put in a feeding tube yesterday because she refuses to eat or drink anything. She just might try to take it out..I think her mind is going also.

Thanks for the Prayers.
Marge

Faith

I am sure your faith is strong. Allow His will to be done in her life. This is very hard for one to say, but He will help you have the strength to accept it. I am sorry to hear about her being in this state. Does she have faith? This will sustain us no matter what is in front of us. I am so distraught at times to hear of all the heavy burdens people must bear. I am at loss as how to rectify or absolve people of their heartaches. Only He can do this. There are many, many times I feel so alone and know He is near. I reach out to Him to lift my burden and ask for His mercy to overcome this grief. She knows you love her and that is most important at this time. Love is a strong medicine and I ask only that you make her aware of your feelings and she will be fine. Person is so alone when going through something so strange. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your loved one. I am asking Him to surround you with His love only He knows how to give. May your faith be strengthened at this time.

Back
Top Bottom