Sister-In-Law Update

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dove

DC Grandma
Have you ever been in the situation that you don't know what to Pray for???

Awhile back I posted that my 85 year old SIL had colen Cancer surgery..she is really going downhill now. The Dr. said if she doesn't have more surgery to see why there is a blockage he gives her one week..if she does have it she might not make it off the table. She has been in constant pain, and through so much I just want to Pray that if she is going to leave us..take her before she has to undergo more pain..

:( :( :(
Marge

Dove said:
Have you ever been in the situation that you don't know what to Pray for???

Awhile back I posted that my 85 year old SIL had colen Cancer surgery..she is really going downhill now. The Dr. said if she doesn't have more surgery to see why there is a blockage he gives her one week..if she does have it she might not make it off the table. She has been in constant pain, and through so much I just want to Pray that if she is going to leave us..take her before she has to undergo more pain..

:( :( :(
Marge
Marge,
I've been in this place where you are now, and, I know how hard it is..I just asked HIM to give me the strength to put one foot in front of the other and help my dad as best I could. HE, did, I was able to keep him here at home and also able to lift him into and out of chairs and bed. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers..
BIG HUGS,
kadesma

Thank you...
I have put it in HIS hands now. My Prayers are now with his children and the rest of the family.
Marge

What a tough situation to be in. I wish you and your family all the strength and love in the world Marge!

She made it through surgery today..but Prayers are still needed. I just don't know how much more her little body will take.
marge

Dove said:
She made it through surgery today..but Prayers are still needed. I just don't know how much more her little body will take.
marge
Marge, with family like you, she has a wonderful support system..Here's hoping everything goes her way now.
she will stay in my prayers.
kadesma

I'll keep her and your family in my prayers. Just remember he doesn't give us more than we can handle. I know at times it seems like it though. Stay strong!

Back
Top Bottom