Spears says "marriage sucks"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
An excerpt from Allure:
“We hit a little bit of reality, hardcore, after the first three weeks. But we handled it fine, and now things are starting to go really smooth,” Spears told the magazine. “Before we got married we were on tour, and we were just like kids, ordering room service, saying, ‘Let’s go out tonight. Then, all of a sudden, you have this home, you have the kids [Federline’s children Kaleb and Kori], you have to get the diapers, get the dog to the vet. It’s this reality. Like omigod, I have to tell the maid to buy diapers and get the pool boy to walk the dog? Can’t I just make out with Kevin all the time? Being married sucks.”

Geeeee... tough life. :rolleyes:

I'll be your pool boy!
23.gif

lol.gif
...If I only had a maid and a dog walker... That's married life...
People like that drive me nuts. YOu want a family then, you take what comes with it.

Wasabi, you said it all. all that money and no brains.Who would want to marry someone like spears anyway. Well not until she grows up and I think that will be in several centurys from now.

There are many different reasons why people have maids. but, for a young woman who wanted to get married to a man who already had two kids knew what she was getting into. If you can go shopping with all your friends to the hoidy toity places then stop at friggin walmart and grab a package of diapers.

Exactly nicole!! I don't have a problem with people having maids, heaven knows I wish we could afford one. I know it's not the same thing, but I clean for my mom every other week & she pays me pretty well.

Heck, she dosen't even have to go to Wal-Mart. I'm sure there's some place on the internet you can order diapers from!:LOL:

middie said:
sush that article doesn't shock me at all lol

The article sounds just like my neighbor. Doesn't cook, clean, pick up newspapers, take out the trash, only runs to the gym and I hope keeps her husband happy. Some people surely have the life. This is a neighborhood where people do just the opposite of her. Oh, she even has people come to clean up after the dog. At least she keeps her husband and others working to keep her happy. Spears doesn't have lot more than my own neighbor. What is tough when I have t o wash my windows and she sits in her lawn chair and watches. Bothers me when someone just watches me work. Does anyone else have this trouble? Maybe she is related to spears.

I think I would go NUTS if someone did everything for me. Yeah, it might be nice for a week or two but then i would have to do something to keep me busy.

laying by the pool sipping margaritas is something to do. i would love a maid, and butler, and driver. i just wouldn't want to have a personal chef. besides utilizing the pool, i would spend my day of leisure food shopping and cooking, kinda like ina garten.

spears marriage and other comments

I believe that someone who has that mental attitude has to be that way in life too. Can't think their way out of paper bag. Life is too boring unless you can annoy someone who wants to get their life in order. I am just thankful I know the difference. There are too many around who just like to look in the mirror and know that they can have anything they want. Someone who doesn't think looks are that important are the ones who make this world go round. Be thankful for who you are. Imagine how simple you appear to those around you. I am from the old school it's what's inside that counts.

Crewsk,

My maid is my daughter. She comes by and cleans for me once a week because with my busy schedule I haven't the time to do the cleaning myself. And YES I do pay her well. Talking to the tune of $20 per hour and she usually has everything done in just 2 to 3 hours.

Back
Top Bottom