Spring fishing anybody?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sounds Good Bang............swing on down her to Indiana and pick me up. I can't wait to go this year.........I haven't been for a very long time and this is one thing on my list I'm going to be doing this year, along with some camping.

is that an invitation bang? if so, where do i pick up the bait and sandwhiches on the way to your boat launch? i'll bring my canoe with the beach chairs installed, and the trolling motor. no bourgeois paddling for us!!!

Love to fish. Going out this weekend, weather permitting. Still ice fishing here tho. So great to sit out on the ice in the sun and catch fish.But we are looking forword to taking the boat out and just float down the river or lake fish.

bang bang, I can't wait to pull our boat out to fish for walleye, I will fish for anything that is good fried up though :LOL:

ummm, sit on the ice in the sun? have you ever heard the one about the polish ice hockey team? they drowned in spring training... or the polish water polo team? they quit because the horses drowned...

Time for fishing?? Yep, guess it is pretty soon. TIme to get the batteries on the charger, (Time to put on the new prop :roll: ) get the reels restrung, the engine tuned up, and all the goodies loaded back onto the boat.

Also have to get a new wiring adapter, since the new truck has the big 8 pin connector, and my trailer only has 4.

Bang, what lakes do you usually head out on? I'm usually on Belleville and the Detroit River.

John

Cute bang but we have 3ft of ice here. Being out on the ice when the sun is out keeps your tan up. Besides it's so relaxing. My hubby is polish and he hasn't gone through the ice yet. :D

Bang, we mostly have crappie and bluegill too but sometimes we'll hit the jackpot and land a good sized catfish. I need a new rod and reel, that's about it. John, knock a blade off the prop, didja? :shock:

I can't wait to go fishing!! There's a place about 10 minutes from my house that we go to a good bit with the kids. We just sit on the bank & don't really fish for anything in particular. But I just read in the paper that they are getting ready to tear down 2 out of the 3 dams that are on the river. That should be interesting. :roll:

DampCharcoal said:
Bang, we mostly have crappie and bluegill too but sometimes we'll hit the jackpot and land a good sized catfish. I need a new rod and reel, that's about it. John, knock a blade off the prop, didja? :shock:

Damp that would be propS, as in two.... :oops:

Fortunately, a friends dad has a place on a nice deep lake up in Northern MI. That prompted him to upgrade to the stainless prop he always wanted.

I got his refinished aluminum prop in trade for a case of homebrew! :mrgreen:

John

John, the family business (which I'm no longer directly involved in) is Propeller Sales and Service. We go through marinas in Ohio, Indiana and Michigan. Anything from dinky 10 inchers to the big 36 inch bronze props used on the Ohio River. My uncle owns the biz now, maybe I can cut a deal for you! :D Choc, let me know when you're ready, I'll hose the canoe out!

[quote="PA BakerChoc, it's so good to see you, sweetie--you've been missed! :)[/quote]

Thank you PA! I'm sorry I am not on here as much as I was........ Nowadays I am just posting on those threads I really have something to say about..... Not running my mouth like I used to.

Thank you again. I really need and appreciate love when it is offered. You guys rock!

Back
Top Bottom