Summer is here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's always nice when Mother Nature takes care of the lawncare for ya, Sierra! :) I guess I shouldn't really complain about the freak weather, I get the entire weekend off because of it! :mrgreen: I really wanted to do some grilling today, tho! :LOL:

LOL I knew it wouldn't last too long Charlotte. Today it is pouring and about 50 degrees. I did get a number of days where I could sit outside in my outdoor office. I was able to get a little suntan. Out flowers started to bloom. I was able to get the garden bed ready for spring. I had the top off my jeep for a few days. It was a great taste of what is to come :)

Today in Eugene, bicycle riding day down the Willamette, great fun. I rode about 10 miles today, really felt great to be out in the breeze again.

well it WAS here... then we got hit with 10.5 inches of snow :angry: . that brings our total snowfall of the year to 10 feet 8 inches :censored:

How can it be so warm up the country and 32 here this morning? We even had frost on the truck, only to get to 72 this afternoon and 78 tomorrow. Mother Nature is taking us all for a wild ride this spring.

Are you kidding? it's only spring here:LOL: Most of you that posted are in the NE or N in the USA. Pretty odd how we are all having warm temperatures so early. We have had some 70's too, but it's back down to 50 today, and then back up to 60's soon. Our weather is crazy it will be 80 or 90 soon, just like those of you in Mass. and southern NE, crazy weather:mrgreen: Thank god we havent had snow like those of you in Ohio and areas on the NW coast!:shock:

Remember, this is an El Nino year too. I have no idea what that's going to do to the national weather pattern.

AllenMI said:
Remember, this is an El Nino year too. I have no idea what that's going to do to the national weather pattern.

Oh your right, I forgot about that. So far it was heavy snow all winter, more than usual, and spring has been early and mild for us in New England (Maine)

Back
Top Bottom