Sunday dinner

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kadesma

Chef Extraordinaire
Moderator Emeritus
Anyone out there like me? You know, kids are grown and married but now come home for dinner every Sunday? I love it and look forward to Sunday...What do your kids like? Mine, love chicken picatta, chicken or pork marsala, homemade ravioli, any kind of pasta, fried chicken, BBQ tri tip, baby back ribs..and schnitzel (pork of course)..We had to set up house rules, as each kid wanted this, that, and the other :ROFLMAO: So on fridays, no earlier than 7a.m. the kids ( 3 of the 4 try to be the first to call to ask for favorites):LOL: The fourth, my eldest son doesn't get to come often so just says make mine double:LOL: :LOL: . I've always enjoyed cooking, but, now, I love it as well as making bread and desserts.. I guess it must be mother's love..:ROFLMAO:
kadesma...
got any kids favorite recipes you'd like to share..? I will if you will:)

oh... don't I wish!
I have to beg my son to come to dinner. At this point his friends and his job and his need to sleep come first. I can't wait for that to all change and for him to realize that "mom and dad" are the best friends he has. Crossing my fingers that it happens soon.

pdswife1 said:
oh... don't I wish!
I have to beg my son to come to dinner. At this point his friends and his job and his need to sleep come first. I can't wait for that to all change and for him to realize that "mom and dad" are the best friends he has. Crossing my fingers that it happens soon.
Hang in there Pdswife, When my last one left the nest, boy, it seemed, like I could now sleep late, go to lunch with friends, spend all the time I neede relaxing in the tub, without someone, banging on the door asking when was I going to feed them, or wash their cloths???!!!! That lasted about 3 weeks and I was so lost:( Then one day, my oldest son took all of us out to dinner, said he and his wife were expecting and whoopie, we were off and running:LOL: Five grandkids later, It has yet to slow down. Bide your time, your turn is coming...I'll send up little messages and pray your son gets bonked by one or two:)
kadesma:)

kitchenelf said:
kadesma - that's what being a mother is all about in my book. I bet you do look forward to it.
Yes Elf, I sure do..Coming here to chat and exchange recipes, is really nice. I've gotten many great ideas and recipes...Thanks:)
kadesma

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom