The NEW Lincoln Continental!! Sweeeeet!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ford , Lincoln ,and Mercury have redesigned about all they're cars and a few of they're trucks. It is nice. But give Barbara one of the new Ford 500's and me a new 2005 Ford Mustang GT and we are set :) in :pig: heaven !!!!! GO check out they're 2005 GT40 Sushi! Sweet and its only $157,000 580 Horsepower from the show room :)

Sush that is quite a vehicle. Years ago, when I was married to my daughter's father, he drove a Bill Blass Mark V. While it was a plush and nice car (however I hate leather seats) it could not pass a gas station without pulling in, and this was during a gas crunch (late 1978 or 79). Maybe how they have improved the gas mileage business. When are you getting yours and what color sush??? Taking all of us for a ride???:ohmy:

The fuel mileage is 22/29.... not TOO bad really. The less dependance on oil we have the better. Gee, I WISH I could buy one. I cant even afford a new windshield on my 97 Camry! Darn thing cracked 3 months ago. :(

all 1996, 1997 model toyota cars windshields crack the should have a recall ours is cracked to DS. :censored:

Back
Top Bottom