To my friends here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

DampCharcoal

Executive Chef
Well, we had our meeting today and the results suck. Our staff has been reduced down to 5, compared to the minimum 20 from a couple years ago (budget problems, I'm thrilled I still have a job). What that basically means is that I'm gonna be working my @$$ off and I'm not gonna be around much. I care a lot for y'all, just wanted you to know that I'm not ignoring anyone or anything. I'll check in when I can! :)

All that matters DC is that you have retained your job.

5.gif
7.gif

If all else fails, try this
16.gif

:ROFLMAO: Always look on the bright side of life.

Don't worry, be happy. :clap:

:(What are we going to do without you everyday? Don't work all of your a** off, just half.:LOL: Don't foget to visit when you can.......till then, take care...Wasabi

DC,

tho we have'nt had a chance to chat much, I'll miss your posts..Take care and I'll watch for you:)
kadesma

Sorry to hear that Damp

Im kinda new but ive really enjoyed your posts! Come back as often as you can. And, BTW someone told me he works he *** off but it always grows back. so theres hope in your future Damp!! Tc and :) !

Your nickname always reminds me of times I've tried to light my grill on damp days, but without fail, it always seems to light. I hope the same for you my friend.

awww damp sorry to hear that. we're feeling the pinch at work too with everyone's hours being cut in half if not more. just check in when you can. we'll miss you and i hope things get better for you soon.

Well.... at least you still have a job buddy. Not having one hurts the bank account. I have a guy from my credit card company calling 8 times a day. Thank GOD for caller ID! I have no money to give them :(

Pop in when you can Damp. You must be a true assest to the company otherwise you wouldn't have been spared..........you should be proud......we are!

Looking forward to your visits when you can Damp - good luck with the changes and pop in when you can - you will be missed.

Back
Top Bottom