Tonight is my last night for awhile. i hope.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heat said:
I know what your going thru, my sister at age 38 had a stroke, and now in a physical rehab hospital with a feeding tube and shes getting better, thank God!! So, im glad to hear its time for yours to come out! Now, you know you need to eat all the favorite foods you want after it does. Hahaha. Get well Luv, I'll be praying for you. Come home to us soon!!:rolleyes:

Wow....that sucks but I am glad to hear she is getting better.

luvs hopefully this will be the last and you'll come back to us healthier than before. i will be thinking about you and saying a little prayer. hope you're feeling better soon, and we'll see you when you get back.

thanks, guys.
still waiting on the dagnabbin insurance issues and all of that. such nonsense.
hey, i was just saying to my parents how we just need to look at the good in all of this. at 5' 6" tall in the winter i only weighed 72 pounds. emaciation isn't a good enough word to explain. i now weigh 97. that's not much, but it's my usual weight and a 25 lb. gain. i'm on my way to getting better. that weight loss almost killed me at 23 years old. just turned 24. it's crazy. but i just couldn't eat, period. 2 ounces of liquid would make me ill. thank God for feeding tubes or i wouldn't be here right now.
i still lay awake at night and think about it. i have yet to cry over it, but one day i know i'll weep till it hurts.

luvs you have gone through more than most of us go through in a lifetime at only 24 yrs old. if you break down now i can't say that i blame you at all. maybe you'll feel better after letting it all out. it sometimes helps me feel better as corny as that sounds.

Luvs,
I didn't get on here yesterday so since this is Sunday maybe you are still home.
Take care and we will all be waiting for your return.
Marge~Dove

well, sorry to disappoint. i hate insurance. my feeding tube won't stay shut and is making scars on my belly from the stomach acid, but they won't pay. i'm gonna sue. i have a GREAT attorney. i luv her.

Hey Luvs

Do you mean to tell me your insurance paid for your feeding tube to go in, but now wont pay for it to come out? If i am understanding you correctly. Thats outrageous!! :mad: Whats this world coming to!! Still praying for you and hope this all works out for you!:)

yep, heat. but my attorney will fix them.:LOL: bumholes!

Last edited:
sweet Jesus, heat, yes. horrible, huh? it's already infected, according to my nurse-aunt, and it aches like crazy. i love my attorney, but probably will not utilize her services; i'm not rich and cannot afford her services. well, frankly, i can afford her, but it seems like a waste to me. i'd rather pay out to poor Russian children.:ermm:

i finally broke, guys; i started crying and crying. it hurt like **** but relieved this pressure i didn't even realize was building up. i feel so much better now. i need my Mom but she's getting ready for work.

Good for you, Luvs. You needed to relieve pressure and a good cry sure helps. Your Mom is going to work, but I'm here on the forum or to pm.,anytime. I will try to help in any way I can. With big hugs, wasabi

luvs, you are so important to the group here. No one knows what is happening but when you have love and support the time seems to ease by. I will be thinking and praying for your time to be effortless and you will be in good hands of security. May all who help you know you are deserving of every effort they extend on your behalf. Give your cat a hug for me. I know he knows what you are going through. They always do! BE sure to let us know how it goes. Thanks and I'll be thinking of you.

hi, ITK. have to give all the kitties a hug; we have 7! ozzy, elmo, bean, esther, ellie, little 'fe, and 'po.
i can't wait till i get my apartment; my main reqs are if they allow pets or not. i found a HUGE brownish kitty at Petsmart. he's so cute. little guy's gotta be a good 15 lbs. i'll go broke buying my new kitty collars, lol. i have this thing with my cats looking nice in new collars.

i gained 25 lbs! i was only 72 at 5'6" tall. i'm now 97 lbs. just gotta keep using my feeding tube.:-p like i said to bang earlier in a pm, in the pics i'd posted of myself, i was 114 and healthy, but in the second pic out of them, i was falling ill and losing weight like crazy. i still think, i woulda just disappeared and you guys wouldn't have a clue what happened had i died.:(

Oh Luvs,
I wish this old F**t could do something to ease your stress. I've read your posts and feel so deeply for you.

As a parent who has seen his own in hospital in pain and unable to alleviate the suffering I wish I could protect you and offer something to ease your anguish and suffering.

I pray for your recovery, I pray for your good health, I pray for you to handle this latest misfortune.

Please don't speak again of dying little lady, that really does scare me. You are too good a person.

All our thoughts from this side of the big pond are with you baby girl, get well soon.

I said in a previous post that as an aussie bloke (married) I can't send you hugs, but now I do send you those hugs - heaps of them with the greatest of respect and admiration...
24.gif

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom