"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 04-10-2005, 10:55 PM   #31
Master Chef

yep, heat. but my attorney will fix them. bumholes!

Old 04-11-2005, 04:11 AM   #32
Master Chef

sweet Jesus, heat, yes. horrible, huh? it's already infected, according to my nurse-aunt, and it aches like crazy. i love my attorney, but probably will not utilize her services; i'm not rich and cannot afford her services. well, frankly, i can afford her, but it seems like a waste to me. i'd rather pay out to poor Russian children.

Old 04-11-2005, 06:46 AM   #33
Master Chef

i finally broke, guys; i started crying and crying. it hurt like **** but relieved this pressure i didn't even realize was building up. i feel so much better now. i need my Mom but she's getting ready for work.
Old 04-11-2005, 04:05 PM   #34
Executive Chef

Good for you, Luvs. You needed to relieve pressure and a good cry sure helps. Your Mom is going to work, but I'm here on the forum or to pm.,anytime. I will try to help in any way I can. With big hugs, wasabi
Old 04-11-2005, 04:51 PM   #35
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via AIM to pdswife Send a message via MSN to pdswife Send a message via Yahoo to pdswife
Yep, I'm here too luvs, just write and I'm here to listen!
Old 04-11-2005, 04:54 PM   #36
Executive Chef

luvs, you are so important to the group here. No one knows what is happening but when you have love and support the time seems to ease by. I will be thinking and praying for your time to be effortless and you will be in good hands of security. May all who help you know you are deserving of every effort they extend on your behalf. Give your cat a hug for me. I know he knows what you are going through. They always do! BE sure to let us know how it goes. Thanks and I'll be thinking of you.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:32 PM   #37
Master Chef

hi, ITK. have to give all the kitties a hug; we have 7! ozzy, elmo, bean, esther, ellie, little 'fe, and 'po.
i can't wait till i get my apartment; my main reqs are if they allow pets or not. i found a HUGE brownish kitty at Petsmart. he's so cute. little guy's gotta be a good 15 lbs. i'll go broke buying my new kitty collars, lol. i have this thing with my cats looking nice in new collars.
Old 04-11-2005, 05:48 PM   #38
Certified Executive Chef

We are all thinking of you luvs, keep us informed.
Old 04-11-2005, 07:32 PM   #39
Master Chef

i gained 25 lbs! i was only 72 at 5'6" tall. i'm now 97 lbs. just gotta keep using my feeding tube. like i said to bang earlier in a pm, in the pics i'd posted of myself, i was 114 and healthy, but in the second pic out of them, i was falling ill and losing weight like crazy. i still think, i woulda just disappeared and you guys wouldn't have a clue what happened had i died.
Old 04-11-2005, 08:46 PM   #40
Sous Chef

Send a message via MSN to Brooksy Send a message via Skype™ to Brooksy
Oh Luvs,
I wish this old F**t could do something to ease your stress. I've read your posts and feel so deeply for you.

As a parent who has seen his own in hospital in pain and unable to alleviate the suffering I wish I could protect you and offer something to ease your anguish and suffering.

I pray for your recovery, I pray for your good health, I pray for you to handle this latest misfortune.

Please don't speak again of dying little lady, that really does scare me. You are too good a person.

All our thoughts from this side of the big pond are with you baby girl, get well soon.

I said in a previous post that as an aussie bloke (married) I can't send you hugs, but now I do send you those hugs - heaps of them with the greatest of respect and admiration...