Tonight is my last night for awhile. i hope.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Luvs, PLEASE consider letting someone close to you in on the secret of this wonderful cooking site, showing them how to register themselves, so that they can give us news of you as you recover...

Praying for you...
Jocelyne

i still think, i woulda just disappeared and you guys wouldn't have a clue what happened had i died.:(

I was asking Elf to get your addy so we could call the POLICE we were so worried! Dont doubt that we love you! :) :wub: And youre NOT going to die for a very LONG time!

Last edited:
don't worry, i went to the hospital and all is well. they didn't need to admit me. my foot is probably not broken and my feeding tube is just irritated, not infected. i was home by 5 in the morning.:)

Hey Luvs.. give your boyfriend this site address (or your puter wise bro) so they can keep us informed of your health if you have to go in to the hospital again. We worry about you.

smiles, Trish

luvs_food said:
don't worry, i went to the hospital and all is well. they didn't need to admit me. my foot is probably not broken and my feeding tube is just irritated, not infected. i was home by 5 in the morning.:)
Happy to hear you are okay. Don't you feel relieved that this is over for now? I am thinking of you and want the world to be good to you. You are sweet girl and we care about you. Be good to yourself and your seven furry friends. Give them special hug for me.

luvs_food said:
i still think, i woulda just disappeared and you guys wouldn't have a clue what happened had i died.:(

I had that very experience in February of this year (although I did live, by the way). I'm very active on a couple of other message boards and fell ill very suddenly. What started with the flu turned into double pneumonia and septic shock (which is what ultimately caused the death of Pope John Paul II) and they were calling in the priest within the first hour at the hospital. All of the major organs began to shut down and I had kidney, liver, thyroid and heart failure, after I had been to work just two days earlier. I dropped off the face of the earth as far as my groups were concerned and they were very worried. Since then I did leave instructions on how a family member could get in touch with the groups in case I have trouble again. They were very worried when I just quit posting.

This is also an example of how quickly the flu can become a life threatening thing.

BC

Right on BC !! It's easy to forget that we ALL are people and when we are regulars on any site, people worry when we are not around... (hey, at least I would like to THINK they worry!! )

Lovs,
Maybe you could PM someone on this site with a phone number..that way some one could check on you if you are away...just a thought.
Dove (this site's adoppeted grandma)

Hey Luvs,

Have you ever considered getting to a major diagnotic clinic such as the Mayo in Rochester, Minn?? It seems to me that you need some answers to whatever in heck is going on with your health. You don't even need a referral from your doctor. You can set up your own appt. and they will give you a good workup and , hopefully, put an end to this uncertainty. You're too young to have these worries.
Prayers and best wishes.
Lyndalou

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom