"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 02-21-2005, 06:24 PM   #1
Assistant Cook

Send a message via Yahoo to AngelBear
Too Much Rain!!

UGH, I live in Southern Los Angeles and all we've been having is rain, rain, rain, and more rain!! I need some sunshine darnit!! I am so sick of the rain it's not even funny. I think it's supposed to rain up until Thursday or something. It's so damp as well. I am originally from Pennsylvania and I've only been here in California for 8 months now and I my fiancee told me before I got here that it hardly ever rains, so I am begining to think that I brought the rain from PA...lol. I think whom ever is doing the rain dance over here needs to stop!! LOL

Old 02-21-2005, 06:26 PM   #2
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via MSN to kitchenelf
When you shave moss off your legs instead of hair it's time to move AngelBear!!!!!!

"Count yourself...you ain't so many" - quote from Buck's Daddy
Old 02-21-2005, 06:27 PM   #3
Certified Executive Chef

Re: Too Much Rain!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBear
UGH, I live in Southern Los Angeles and all we've been having is rain, rain, rain, and more rain!! I need some sunshine darnit!! I am so sick of the rain it's not even funny. I think it's supposed to rain up until Thursday or something. It's so damp as well. I am originally from Pennsylvania and I've only been here in California for 8 months now and I my fiancee told me before I got here that it hardly ever rains, so I am begining to think that I brought the rain from PA...lol. I think whom ever is doing the rain dance over here needs to stop!! LOL
AngelBear you did not take it from PA, you guys down there stole the rain from Oregon, we are 12 inches short this year. It is a gone waco gulf stream that is sending our rain to you. You can send it back, please, I love the rain. Where are you in SO Calif?? I used to live in Long Beach and Newport Beach.
Old 02-21-2005, 06:44 PM   #4
Assistant Cook

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitchenelf
When you shave moss off your legs instead of hair it's time to move AngelBear!!!!!!
Ummm...Nope that hasn't happened yet so I am thinking I am alright for the time being. But thanks for the warning..lol!

Quote:
Originally Posted by norgeskog
AngelBear you did not take it from PA, you guys down there stole the rain from Oregon, we are 12 inches short this year. It is a gone waco gulf stream that is sending our rain to you. You can send it back, please, I love the rain. Where are you in SO Calif?? I used to live in Long Beach and Newport Beach.
Okay I will send it your way!! You can have it all! I am in Southern Los Angeles. I go to Long Beach a lot to shop..LOL.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:09 PM   #5
Head Chef

Angelbear, I live in Northern AZ and we are getting the rain after it hits y'all or even at the same time. I am sick of it too even though we have been having a drought here for many years. I live out in the country and have to use 4 wheel drive to get out of or into my driveway. Even then I come close to getting stuck!!
Old 02-21-2005, 11:57 PM   #6
Head Chef

You are taking OUR rain! My webs are cracking and drying and our snowpack is dismal.....send it north!!!!!!!! The moss on my legs hasn't grown in months!
Old 02-22-2005, 05:50 AM   #7
Head Chef

We can always use some rain here in Florida. Our rainy season starts at the end of May, but some years we hardly get any.

We watched the(36 holes only) golf tournament that took days to complete out your way, and we were amazed at the water running off the greens. I know how gloomy it can be without sun, having come here from Northern New York State.
Old 02-22-2005, 12:35 PM   #8
Assistant Cook

Okay everyone that wants my rain, I will send it over to ya!! Just don't give it back..lol. Now if anyone has any extra sunshine they would like to send my way I will take that!! I don't want any moss growing on my legs..lol.
Old 02-22-2005, 08:52 PM   #9
Chef Extraordinaire

Send a message via Yahoo to middie
anybody want ohio's snow??????
Old 02-23-2005, 12:26 AM   #10
Master Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to -DEADLY SUSHI-

YIKES!!!!