Too Much Rain!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AngelBear

Assistant Cook
UGH, I live in Southern Los Angeles and all we've been having is rain, rain, rain, and more rain!! I need some sunshine darnit!! I am so sick of the rain it's not even funny. I think it's supposed to rain up until Thursday or something. It's so damp as well. I am originally from Pennsylvania and I've only been here in California for 8 months now and I my fiancee told me before I got here that it hardly ever rains, so I am begining to think that I brought the rain from PA...lol. I think whom ever is doing the rain dance over here needs to stop!! LOL :LOL:

AngelBear said:
UGH, I live in Southern Los Angeles and all we've been having is rain, rain, rain, and more rain!! I need some sunshine darnit!! I am so sick of the rain it's not even funny. I think it's supposed to rain up until Thursday or something. It's so damp as well. I am originally from Pennsylvania and I've only been here in California for 8 months now and I my fiancee told me before I got here that it hardly ever rains, so I am begining to think that I brought the rain from PA...lol. I think whom ever is doing the rain dance over here needs to stop!! LOL :LOL:

AngelBear you did not take it from PA, you guys down there stole the rain from Oregon, we are 12 inches short this year. It is a gone waco gulf stream that is sending our rain to you. You can send it back, please, I love the rain. Where are you in SO Calif?? I used to live in Long Beach and Newport Beach.

kitchenelf said:
When you shave moss off your legs instead of hair it's time to move AngelBear!!!!!!

Ummm...Nope that hasn't happened yet so I am thinking I am alright for the time being. But thanks for the warning..lol!

norgeskog said:
AngelBear you did not take it from PA, you guys down there stole the rain from Oregon, we are 12 inches short this year. It is a gone waco gulf stream that is sending our rain to you. You can send it back, please, I love the rain. Where are you in SO Calif?? I used to live in Long Beach and Newport Beach.

Okay I will send it your way!! You can have it all! I am in Southern Los Angeles. I go to Long Beach a lot to shop..LOL.

Angelbear, I live in Northern AZ and we are getting the rain after it hits y'all or even at the same time. I am sick of it too even though we have been having a drought here for many years. I live out in the country and have to use 4 wheel drive to get out of or into my driveway. Even then I come close to getting stuck!!

You are taking OUR rain! My webs are cracking and drying and our snowpack is dismal.....send it north!!!!!!!! The moss on my legs hasn't grown in months!

We can always use some rain here in Florida. Our rainy season starts at the end of May, but some years we hardly get any.

We watched the(36 holes only) golf tournament that took days to complete out your way, and we were amazed at the water running off the greens. I know how gloomy it can be without sun, having come here from Northern New York State.

Okay everyone that wants my rain, I will send it over to ya!! Just don't give it back..lol. Now if anyone has any extra sunshine they would like to send my way I will take that!! I don't want any moss growing on my legs..lol.

44_28_022105_mudslide4.jpg

10_28_022005_calif_storms30.jpg

YIKES!!!!

middie said:
anybody want ohio's snow??????

Middie or DC, how much are you guys getting today? We're supposed to get the same thing tomorrow but I've heard anywhere from 1" to 6". I tell you, those weathermen are sure accurate! :roll:

Central Ohio is dry but it looks like Middie might be getting lake-effect snow. I've been to Cleveland millions of times and I like that town but I'm not sure if I could deal with the winters they have!

I agree--Middie has it the worst! When I was little, my famiily lived in Syracuse and we learned all about lake effect snow real fast! Nobody blinked even if it snowed 3'!

We need to sponsor a trip for Middie to head south for a break!

we got about 2 inches yesterday. another inch this morning.
it's supposed to snow all the way up til tuesday i think.
when will it end?????????? we are WELL above
average snow fall and we still have another month left :x

Dang it, I'm sorry PA! Didn't mean to dredge that up! :oops:

Middie, our forecast is for a deep freeze next week, not sure about snow. Keep your head up! Spring is around the corner! In a few months we'll be complaining how hot it is!

middie said:
not me damp i prefer the heat over the cold

You'd like it here in Vegas... "it's a DRY heat". (like opening your oven door)...

except lately... it's been TOO RAINY.

ooh i do wanna go to vegas. only i'm scared of snakes and scorpions... if you can keep them away from me, i'm there :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom