Top Food for dogs AND cats!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks for posting that Rainee. :) I know that the cat food isnt called Ol'Roy. And it has much better stuff in it than that Ol'Roy 'food'. Ol'Roy doesnt look too great. :?

My daughter only feeds her cats Iams kibble, never canned and she has a kitty water fountain that is filtered for them to drink.

In my opinion, WYSONG is the best food. It is made from whole ingredients, never heat processed, and retains all of the vitamins and minerals in their most natural form. They have great foods, and supplements, as well as really great human products. Your animals will have smooth shiny haircoats, less shedding, more energy, no fleas, and much smaller compact stools.

The ingredients are completely natural, nothing hidden or questionable. Some examples are:

Archetype (good for ALL carnivores from dogs, and cats, to ferrets and and other exotics)
INGREDIENTS:
Beef and Chicken; Beef and Chicken Liver; Ground Bone, Milk Calcium, Fish Oil (Preserved With Mixed Tocopherols), Coral Calcium, Organic Mung Bean Sprouts, Organic Quinoa Sprouts, Organic Millet Sprouts, Organic Blueberries, Organic Apples, Plums, Chlorella, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Dried Whey, Kelp, Dried Seaweed, Artichoke, Dried Enterococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Phytase, Natural Extractives of Rosemary, Natural Extractives of Sage, Choline Cloride, Ascrobic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement.

Adult:
*DRY DIET INGREDIENTS:
Chicken, Chicken Giblets, Ground Brown Rice, Ground Wheat, Ground Corn, Ground Oat Groats, Poultry Fat (preserved with mixed Tocopherols as a source of vitamin E), Eggs, Plums, Dried Wheat Grass Powder, Dried Barley Grass Powder, Whey, Dried Yogurt, Lecithin, Citric Acid, Natural Extractives of Sage, Natural Extractives of Rosemary, Dried Kelp, Fish Oil, Salt, Garlic, Black Pepper, Artichoke, L-Carnitine, Dried Bacillus subtilis Fermentation Product, Dried Entercococcus faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus acidophilus Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus lactis Fermentation Product, Dried Saccharomyces cerevisiae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus oryzae Fermentation Product, Dried Aspergillus niger Fermentation Product, Ascorbic Acid, Zinc Proteinate, Iron Proteinate, Vitamin E Supplement, Niacin Supplement, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Copper Proteinate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, Vitamin A Acetate, Folic Acid, Biotin, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement.

Adult canned (one type - Turkey):
INGREDIENTS:
Turkey, Turkey Liver, Turkey Heart, and Water Sufficient for Processing

Go here for more info:
http://www.wysong.net/

The best supplement for dogs and cats is NUPRO. Go here:
http://www.nuprosupplements.com/

I feed my chihuahua Royal Canin for fussy small dogs. And he is very fussy. This is Koapaka

img_88522_0_c5673b85432b8ce3a5b7dec4921f229e.jpg

Back
Top Bottom