Turn your clocks forward 1 hour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
hahhaha Thats Cali for ya!

Enron HEHEHEHEHE! YEAH YOU GOT PROBS Mish! I know how that feels. Sorry that i didnt post this thread sooner sowy! in the fall ill remember to post early to help yall out!!:)

Heat said:
Enron HEHEHEHEHE! YEAH YOU GOT PROBS Mish! I know how that feels. Sorry that i didnt post this thread sooner sowy! in the fall ill remember to post early to help yall out!!:)

I'm resetting everything in my sleep now.:LOL: Someday I'll master the VCR (cable station changes too:rolleyes: )

Lucky you!

Lucky you Ishbel! And, Wasabi, Hawaii doesnt have Daylight Savings Time? Hmmmm. Or did i misunderstand? But, i envy you in Hawaii!! I wanna go soooo bad! not as a Tourist either, when i go i want to become one of you! As, in live the life of the true Hawaiians! We have Tourist here in Florida and they have no idea really what its like to live here.!! You know what i mean? I heard there "Grind" was out of this world!

I think I had 22 or 23 clocks (or things that contain clocks) to set...and this is the easy one. Wait until we fall back. That is much more time consuming. And there are probably 4 or 5 clocks that set themselves - that's a lot of clocks.
BC

Barbara L said:
BTW jkath, have you ever noticed that those same people don't usually show up an hour early when Daylight Saving Time goes off in the fall? LOL

I totally agree Barbara. I'm a stickler for punctuality too.

My wife has me pegged, I am a hard worker, I always get the work I need done ahead of when it needs to be done. But I think such a big deal is made of time today that a lot of people will not show up if they are late, because they don't want anyone to think they are not always on time. Instead they either don't show up at all and say they forgot, (one of my pet peaves) or call in sick so they're record is intacted. (another of my pet peaves). Sometimes you have to cowboy up and admit you are not perfect (well I am close LOL). :ROFLMAO:

Barbara, our 2 atomic clocks took a while to set. One finally set it's self overnight last night. The other one about 6AM this morning.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom