Up & Running

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Sorry I haven't been participating as much as usual. I've had a wicked cold with accompanying sore-throat for about three weeks now. I thought it was going away yesterday morning. I had just a hint of the sore throat and my bronchial tubes were finally clear. But it came back with a vengeance again last night. The cough has moved into my throat though and is sorely irritating my soft pallate. I am sick of being sick! :x

On the broighter side of life, I have a new webpage up and running. I'm not asking my freinds here to go and buy anything from it. Rather, I am looking for critique about the page itself, and if it's running properly on your browsers. My daughter says she's having trouble with it on some of her browsers. Let me know whatcha think. The page can be reached at You Can Be A Great Cook.
Thanks for any feedback. Now, it's time for me to start checking the topics and posts.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Nice looking web site... Simple, easy to understand and navigate, nice basic design. I think the samples look good and I like the way you say you'll be changing them from time to time. I think it's great that your "books" are on CD. In addition to pictures of food you could have step-by-step photographs of procedures (if you don't already).

I enjoyed your personal bio page, but that is the one place I found a typo. At the end, it should read: "As long as I breathe..."

I'm curious... Once you have your design and hosting, how do you attract people to your site (other than word of mouth or 'this')?

Good job and good luck :!:

Z

You mean my natural charm won't just draw in millions of people! ;)

But seriously, I'm now investigating the various methods of getting people to see the site. There are of course meta-tags, but I still need to figure that out. I'm realatively new at this, but know other people with successful sites. I'm going to be picking brains in the near future. :D

Seeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Neat web site!
Must be a million recipes :LOL:

I like the way it's put together.
Reading some of the recipes I see some items that I don't know what they are.
IE:4 3/4 cups Mellow Pastry Blend
another one was Clear Jel... ?? didn't get all of it. I assume they are products of the K.A. Flour Co.

I definitely Book Marked it for future reference.

Charlie

It's beautiful and so well put together. I did see one thing, though. In your menu for March, in your salad description, you say "with a herb vinaigrette" I think it should read,"with AN herb vinaigrette" without the caps, of course, Otherwise, you have done a fine job. Congratulations. :)

i want to join, weed! i tried but your link was removed. you might put it in your profile. that's how i joined masterazn's site. we still have yet to finish our virtual sandwich shop. just p.m. me with the address.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom