"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 03-19-2005, 02:29 AM   #21
Senior Cook

Well Done! Michael in Ftw, And ALL! Clap! Clap! I keep a calculator on, constantly with our current voting status, (it reads, "119.4" (more Five Star Votes to Advance Us to 6th! YAY! Team! and Friends!!! :) Atomic Jed!

Old 03-20-2005, 02:39 PM   #22
Senior Cook

Yay!!! 80.3 more Five Star Votes, and WE Move up to # 6 !!! (In Just the Past Ten Days, He have accrued 226 Five Star votes!!! Yay! Go Team! Friends! WE are Cooking! (Literally, and Figurativly! :) Atomic Jed!

Old 03-22-2005, 01:47 PM   #23
Sous Chef

Site Administrator

Send a message via ICQ to Andy R Send a message via AIM to Andy R Send a message via MSN to Andy R Send a message via Yahoo to Andy R Send a message via Skype™ to Andy R
Great analysis Michael. Come on, everyone vote, so we can make it to the Hall of Fame!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael in FtW
These estimates are based on the current voting trends, us and them, as of the last update (Friday, March 18, 2005 at 19:54:54) and are based on 5-Star votes. We should move up to:

#6 on 3/25
#5 on 3/26
#4 on 3/28

Somewhere between 3/26 and 3/28 the current #1 site should hit their 8,000 votes and 40,000 points requirement to move off into the Hall of Fame .... which should move us all up a notch. If so ... by the end of the month we could be #3!!!

Now, IF we can sustain our current momentum ...

#2 on 4/14
#1 on 5/1
DC moves into the Hall of Fame ... about a week later?

We can't slow down! Click here to vote NOW!
Old 03-22-2005, 02:08 PM   #24
Executive Chef

MJ, thanks for putting the link to vote on this thread. I just noticed there is a link now at the top of the main page for voting, not sure how long it's been there, but it's very small text so that could be why I didnt notice it. I voted 5 stars of course!
Old 03-22-2005, 06:40 PM   #25
Senior Cook

YAY!!! Only 32 more 5 Star Votes!!!! and WE move up to 6th!!!, Only 55.3 more 5 Star votes away from 5th!!!! Clap-Clap! Go Team! Friends! family! fellow Culinarians! Yay! for DC!!!! Atomic Jed!
Old 03-22-2005, 06:52 PM   #26
Sous Chef

Send a message via Yahoo to Erik
We are going to get there VERY FAST!!!!!!
Old 03-22-2005, 07:53 PM   #27
Executive Chef

We'd get there faster if I could vote from home. Can't get norton firewall configured to allow it. Norton tells me the URL is invalid.
Old 03-22-2005, 08:37 PM   #28
Master Chef

Rainee, is Norton letting you get to the Chef2Chef site and then "burping" when you try to vote? Or, is it having problems just letting you go to the Chef2Chef site?
Old 03-22-2005, 08:41 PM   #29
Executive Chef

I get to the site, but get a error msg when I vote.

i get this, which Nicole was getting.

Voting Disallowed
Sorry, the gateway function is enabled. You must vote through the gateway. To investigate possible reasons, Click Here
Old 03-22-2005, 08:42 PM   #30
Executive Chef

When I "click here"

This is what it tells me:

Voting Disallowed

Sorry, the gateway function is enabled. You must vote
through the gateway. This error message would indicate that you are voting from a voting box located on a site OTHER than http://chef2chef.net -- If this is the case, click here to give us the URL of that site.

FIREWALL Problem: Some Firewall Hardware and/or Software on your computer or network is stripping the referral URL from you http request. Please set up your firewall software to allow sending referral information to http://chef2chef.net