Vote 5 Stars for DC!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
931 "Stars" = 186.2 (more Five Star Votes) Currently) (And I agree Michael, (I been "Begggin" Admin" to make it Easier to vote (for 2 years) (for those who may be new etc.) :) Atomic Jed!

ummmmm...guys/gals...I don't know if anyone's noticed or not, but me thinks the #1 spot has caught on to us, because they're starting to pull away from us. We need to get everyone to vote everyday, from work and home. We can't catch up if they're voting as many times a day as we are :ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
the #1 spot is at 40,181 as of 1:10pm, tuesday, march 29th. let's see if we can catch them.

(i think i see them ahead in the fog. they're jettisoning all ballast and unnecessary weight.)

princess_fs said:
ummmmm...guys/gals...I don't know if anyone's noticed or not, but me thinks the #1 spot has caught on to us, because they're starting to pull away from us. ...

Actually ... we're gaining a little on everyone above us every day ... and everyone below is is falling a little farther behind. But then, I've only been tracking the Top 10 sites since Dec. 11 2004 when we hit the #10 spot so someway down the list might be gaining a little, but I doubt it since they would have to be getting more than 27 5-star votes a day and we are so far ahead of them they will never catch us.

For this month, here are the daily avg 5-star votes for the top 4:

#1 - 11.44
#2 - 2.41
#3 - 3.67
US - 27.02

As for the total number of 5-star votes in the past 2 months:

#1 - 641
#2 - 125
#3 - 209
US - 1308

If the #1 spot doesn't move off to the Hall of Fame before we catch up to them ... and everybody's avg stays about the same ... we should hit the following Top 3 spots on or about these dates:

#1 - 5/20
#2 - 4/20
#3 - 4/5

But, everybody has to keep voting for us like they have been in the past couple of weeks!

Michael in FtW said:
Actually ... we're gaining a little on everyone above us every day ... and everyone below is is falling a little farther behind. But then, I've only been tracking the Top 10 sites since Dec. 11 2004 when we hit the #10 spot so someway down the list might be gaining a little, but I doubt it since they would have to be getting more than 27 5-star votes a day and we are so far ahead of them they will never catch us.

For this month, here are the daily avg 5-star votes for the top 4:

#1 - 11.44
#2 - 2.41
#3 - 3.67
US - 27.02

As for the total number of 5-star votes in the past 2 months:

#1 - 641
#2 - 125
#3 - 209
US - 1308

If the #1 spot doesn't move off to the Hall of Fame before we catch up to them ... and everybody's avg stays about the same ... we should hit the following Top 3 spots on or about these dates:

#1 - 5/20
#2 - 4/20
#3 - 4/5

But, everybody has to keep voting for us like they have been in the past couple of weeks!

36_2_23.gif

I posted that because on that day, from morning to mid afternoon, they already had close to 100 points difference....what can I say if they've slowed up now :ermm:

(Right This moment) WE are at (from #3)(Stars) 36951 (them) (Us) 36512 (stars) = 439 away, Divided by 5 Star Votes = 87.8 ( 88.3 More Five Star Votes, and we Move up to # 3) 88.3 more!!! 5 Star Votes!!! :w00t: :w00t2: :) Atomic Jed!

Yay!!!!!! Atomic Jed

You are so nice to do all these calculations for us. I do appreciate you taking your time to do it. Michael i appreciate you too. But, Atomic Jed Your still not getting my Chili Recipe hahahahahhaha. At least not until our cook-off! Thanks Guys Job Well Done!! Wow!! #3 We have you in our Site!! Hey #3 Dale Earnhardt Yeahhhhhhhhh!!! I know were gonna be #1 now!! Hahahahha!!

Well, I checked out the sites that are ranked #1, #2 and #3. pffffffffft, they have NOTHING on us!!!

:heart:
Z

VOTE VOTE

only need 70 more 5 star votes to pass them!

Wow!!

Come on Guys and Gals lets all vote 5 stars everyday, and we could make #3 in a couple days YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2 BITS, 4 BITS, 6 BITS, A DOLLAR ALL
Vote 5 STARS FOR DC, AND WE WILL STAND UP AND HOLLER!!! YAYYYYY!:LOL: :chef:

Yep, Heat ... we're almost there!

It's the weekend ... voting usually drops a little on the weekend .... but we are only 48 5-star votes away as of the last update (a few minutes ago). Even with the weekend slump, we should hit #3 no later than about noon on Sunday!!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom