Vote 5 Stars for DC!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
It's amazing how fast we are rising through the ranks!

Don't forget to post links back to our sit efrom other sites too. Has anyone seen any other good Toplists we should be listed on? They are great ways to connect the web. I was even thinking it would be cool for us to host a Toplist. The DC500 (Top 500 cooking sites)!!!

mugsy27 said:
linky please..where do i go to vote?!?!?

Hey mugsy27! Your tag line or whatever it is called is not by Bootsey Collins --- it is by Parliament!!!! It is the Mothership Connection album.

Pfunk.....wants to get funked up!

I bought the album when it first came out. :LOL:

Andy R said:
I was even thinking it would be cool for us to host a Toplist. The DC500 (Top 500 cooking sites)!!!

Probably a little too ambitious Andy ... 500 sites is a little much. Chef2Chef seems to have problems keeping 100 going.

Michael, you are right, when you break the sites into categories 500 would be way to much. But the concpet might be a good way for us to increase our Page Rank in Google.
Michael in FtW said:
Probably a little too ambitious Andy ... 500 sites is a little much. Chef2Chef seems to have problems keeping 100 going.

Andy let me know when we are going to carry a line of produces maybe we could post them on ebay! Maybe a set of knifes made by chicago cuttery with DS logo on them and made in the USA YEA! :chef:

Last edited:
I just looked at the # one and # two sites... wow we are much much more interesting!

Ok, I have to be honest. I haven't been here in a while, doing my hobby thing but, when i went to vote my mouth dropped LITERALLY! I am so proud to say that we are # 3. Can't wait to get to the #1.doing the happy dance!!!
REDDANCE.JPG

Your Very Welcome MJ

I :heart: this site. Thanks for all your hard work and dedication! And, that goes for all involved! Believe me it shows. I visited other sites today to see what they had to offer and they don't even come close! Instead of "CALGON TAKE ME AWAY" , its "DC TAKE ME AWAY!!":D

What does the vote mean?

When I first joined here last year (I left for about six months and just came back to test the water :rolleyes:) I voted.. and as I recall, we were then 18th or something like that.

Since then, we've (you've) moved up considerably...

I was getting ready to go vote again today since I'm back, but then I had a question.

That question is: what is it we're measuring here? Are we measuring how many of us can manage to go over and vote each day? Or is the intent of the rankings to measure the TRUE popularity of the site on the Internet?

If it's a contest of how many "members" on each site can & will go vote each day... we're surely winning and I'll go help. But if it's a measurement of the popularity of the site... hummmm... that's a bit confusing.

Does voting each day and moving from #18 to #5 or #6 or even ultimately to #1 in "popularity" then have any REAL meaning?

Well, Lutzzz, to me, it shows that we are proud Of Our Site, and make it Known. So others, can see that, Hmm:idea: "This must Be a Friendly, Informative, fun site! :) Atomic Jed!

And we are working on getting into the HAll of Fame.

Back
Top Bottom