Vote 5 Stars for DC!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yay!!!!

I just VOTED!! It feels good when it says your votes been accepted!! Hahaha. It seems like forever since it let me vote. I guess im just to anxious! :rolleyes:

HoorayFor Hall Of Fame!!

:chef:
6.gif
:chef: We are all going to the Hall of Fame!!
SO KEEP VOTING PEOPLE!! WE CAN DO IT!! :bb: :bb: WE ARE GOOOOD!!!:clap: :clap: :clap:

I couldnt have said it better myself!

Atomic Jed said:
Not "just "Good" WE,DC are The Best!!! # 1!!! :) Atomic Jed!
We are the best !! And, You Atomic Jed and a lot of others deserve a big hand :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: for making this your home and voting everyday and cheering everyone on!! Thanks everyone!!

Good job everybody!!! I slacked off a bit in voting cuz I've been so freakin' busy at work and some of my brain cells decided to take a vacation. I just noticed a couple more bells and whistles here, too. Good stuff, Andy! :cool:

princess_fs said:
what happened to #1 and #2? they both disappeared entirely....not that I'm sad or anything, just curious.
They were moved into the Culinary Hall of Fame.:)

princess_fs said:
We'll be there soon too :chef:
Yes we will!:mrgreen: Isn't this great Princess! How long have you been voting and waiting for this? DC RAWKS!

MJ said:
Yes we will!:mrgreen: Isn't this great Princess! How long have you been voting and waiting for this? DC RAWKS!

I've been voting since we were ranked 59....that was not too long ago, now that I look back on it. :rolleyes:

Hey Everyone

I starting voting way back can't remember the rank, because i visited a lot. Then became a member at #8 Ranking. And, boy we have grown since. Keep voting! We're #1!!!:chef:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom