What are you listening to at this moment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Heaven-Los Lonely Boys

Mrs. Bang, Pray your surgery will be successful and your recovery as least painful as possible. Speedy recovery....wasabi

Bangbang said:
My sad wife cryin.
aww bang i'm sorry she has to have such a serious operation. i will be thinking of you and her and praying that all goes well. hopefully after time she'll feel much better. wishing her a speedy recovery.

i'm so sorry to hear this bang! i really am!will be praying for her. tell her it'll be over,she'll be good again...

Bangbang said:
She is a real nutcase right now....the anticipation his driving her crazier than usual.
Bang, I'm sure she is having a hard time right now. Will pray for her..I understand how she feels...It's hard to face surgery of any kind..But, with your help, she will do it..Best wishs to her..
kadesma,
Oh yes, I'm listening to my grandson Ethan, bang on the tray of his walker with a spoon and laugh like crazy as he chases the dog from room to room.:LOL:

Sorry to hear that Bang. Im a bit of a youngster but If I was to add my advice the one thing that has helped me out all these years is realizing that things are a huge deal until they happen.

In my own case I've had some surgeries and breakups and crazy stuff like that but I've discovered that the anticipation is always worse than the actual event... so by now I really have a hard time getting worked up over stuff.

An example is my roomie... he got cited to court over some bills he owed (about $10,000) and I told him "you dont know if this is going to be a big deal or a small one, but I garantee that you will be less worried while your sitting on that court room bench". We kept his mind of it and in the end it turned out to be nothing, he was able to clear it for $1,000.

Your wife will need all her strenght for recovery, so worrying the hours in between wont really help. Do what you can to confort her and you know you've got our support and prayers.

Listening to Massive attack - Karmakoma from the Protection album. I highly recomend looking this track up.

I'm listening to a co-worker whine like a little kid about getting me not being at the dealership to give him a ride to work.

3 people were dropping off cars for service at 7:00. I got there to pick them up at 7:05, and there were 2 people there - no sign of the 3rd (And no calls, either). So when they finished up at 7:10, we left...:mrgreen:

Of course, to hear him tell it, he was there at 7:05 and we were already gone (And this place doesn't even open the doors to the service department before 7:00).

John

a woman panting on Discovery Health,she's giving birth to a baby,and watching all this is giving me chills:(

i hope so....i've never had a baby before! the baby should realize this when he or she wants to come out and be easy on me:(

oh the baby is out now and she is sooooo adorable,i'm weepy...

Back
Top Bottom