What are you listening to at this moment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
SierraCook said:
Yes, DC!! :LOL: :LOL: Now I am listening to In the Mood by the Glen Miller Band. Oops, now it has switched to Sing, Sing, Sing (with a Swing) by Benny Goodman
2 of my favorite songs :)

SierraCook said:
I love Chris Spheeris. I have not listened to any of his music for a long time. I may have to dig through my CD collection. Thanks for the reminder, norgeskog. :D

You are welcome, SC, glad someone else knows of him. When I listen to him I can imagine myself sitting with glass of wine, shrimp overlooking the Mediteranean.....let's go.

EDIT: BTW do you know Cesaria Evora- great lady, wonderful voice.

Last edited:
norgeskog said:
You are welcome, SC, glad someone else knows of him. When I listen to him I can imagine myself sitting with glass of wine, shrimp overlooking the Mediteranean.....let's go.

EDIT: BTW do you know Cesaria Evora- great lady, wonderful voice.

I have never heard of Cesaria Evora, but I will look up some of her music on the internet. I am always looking for something new to listen to. Thanks!! :)

"summer kisses winter tears" by Nightwish!i'm soooo nostalgic right now,i used to listen to this song during my college days when i was living with my mom and dad!

Hava Nagila (sp?) is going on in my head for some strange reason....

hava na ra na na
hava na ra na na
hava na ra na na ..nee mis mah hah........

mudbug said:
Hava Nagila (sp?) is going on in my head for some strange reason....

hava na ra na na
hava na ra na na
hava na ra na na ..nee mis mah hah........
LOL it is a very catchy song. Don't let me wife read this or she will be singing it all week :blink:

Right now I am listening to 5 CD's on random order. Some Beatles, Tito Puente, Medeski Martin and Wood, and I don't remember the other 2 CD's.

I have over 100 MIDI music files, mostly country western, the real country western, Walbash Cannonball, Whte Sport Coat, El Paso, Your Cheating Heart, Blue Eyes Crying in the Rain, Born to Lose, Coal Miners Daughter -- to name a few.
I like the WinAmp player. I have it set up to play my whole list of files continously. It plays in the background while I'm surfing or working. I find it very entertaining.
Charlie

"I like the WinAmp player. I have it set up to play my whole list of files continously. It plays in the background while I'm surfing or working. I find it very entertaining."
Charlie

me too,and i download my music by limewire,its cool and very secure,i used to have kazaa but it caused my computer to crash,now i use limewire,its very good!and yes winamp rocks!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom