What are you listening to at this moment?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lugaru

Sous Chef
All other forums have this kind of thread going so I figured why not here? Right at this moment some mid 90's faith no more, specifically "small victory" from the angel dust album.

"If I speak at one constant volume, at one constant pitch, at one constant rythym... right into your ear... you still wont hear... YOU STILL WONT HEAR... you still wont hear..."

What are you guy's listening to?

Inside Nextel Cup on the TV. :)

4805LVMS1452.jpg

Mis-Shapes by Pulp, but just loaded Guero by Beck into my iPod! It's great, I highly recommend it.

:heart:
Z

Hubby talking to him self as he's programing the puter and
laughing about "savetoby.com"....

'Baby Girl' by Sugarland on CMT... I often have CMT on for 'background' while I'm on the computer (only while they're showing videos, though... not movies and such).

GB said:
Miles Davis - Bitc*** Brew

Nice... btw let me recomend "Buddy Guy" and the album Sweet tea (it's a jungle out there). It's blues, I know... but its good, raw yet virtuoso blues.

Right now: Fates warning - Pieces of me from the album disconnected.

She is going in the hospital soon for a very risky spinal fusion surgery. She will not be able to bend,pull,or push anything for 3 months and it takes 18 months total to recover. This is also a very painful surgery. Been trying to make her feel better.

Bangbang said:
She is going in the hospital soon for a very risky spinal fusion surgery. She will not be able to bend,pull,or push anything for 3 months and it takes 18 months total to recover. This is also a very painful surgery. Been trying to make her feel better.

Tell her we're all thinking about her and sending her lots of nice soft hugs. Praying for you both too! :)

Back
Top Bottom