What do you think?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
Coffee Mugs.
I think we should have them.

:)
or maybe Mouse Pads?

Is anyone in a business that produces them?

Once we get our logo off the ground, and Andy says they're okay, I think we should have coffee mugs or mouse pads made. That way, we'll have DC with us all the time.

What do you think? Is this a possibility?

Now, before all the discussion about "shipping, printing, whatever", remember, I asked if anyone was in the business.

Last edited:
jkath said:
Is anyone in a business that produces them?

Once we get our logo off the ground, and Andy says they're okay, I think we should have coffee mugs or mouse pads made. That way, we'll have DC with us all the time.

Well there's a website out there called "cafe press" which basically allows you to submit your logo and have them print pads, mugs and shirts as you go selling them. Aprons might be an option as well :chef:

Yeah, good idea Jkath, i vote for coffee mugs too!! Cause you know, we all have them beside our pc's when we are in DC hahahaha. At least i do! Hahah

Coffee mugs would be my choice too. ( I like the really large ones so I don't have to leave the computer to often. lol)

offee mugs sounds like a great idea..Count me in jkath:)

kadesma

alrighty then! As soon as we have a logo & tag line for sure, maybe I could work on that for "extra credit" :)

And Im STILL working on the new logo folks! Give me a few more days. :) Hey..... were do I send the file when Im done???!!! :shock:

Say..... whos going to pay for these coffee mugs? :blink:

How about a DC Logo stencil. We could hold it over our cuppachinos and sprinkle chocolate over and serve our guests (and ourselves) a DC logoed froth.
Cookie presses that leave a raised imprint of the DC logo.
We could all get DC logos tattooed on our foreheads. When we walk downtown we could instantly recognise our fellow members. Well maybe stick on ones.

Hey guys, My husband uses cafe press. We have some fridge magnets, bumper stickers, T- shirts, clock, calander. They do really good work. I think the mug would be a great idea. Do you think we can get a bunch of differ things and have like a store so people can purchase what they want? My husband did this and is doing a great job. That way you can choose what you want.

I don't drink coffee much, and I have a Dennis Rodman mouse pad.

I vote for the apron!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom