What Kind Of Dog Are You?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkath

Hospitality Queen
[font=arial,helvetica]If you were a dog, what kind of a dog would you be? You probably wonder about this all of the time. Well this site has the answer. The website promotes a British film to be released this summer called Gone To The Dogs. Click on the "What Dog Are You?" link and answer ten personality-related questions. The site will then tell you the breed and traits of the dog you'd be ... if you were to turn into a dog, of course.
[/font]

http://gone2thedogs.com/index.html?game

I'm an italian greyhound.
italian_greyhound.jpg

Says I'm small, petite and a good housedog. I will rarely moult, and I'm basically odorless (good to know). Apparently I'm known to be the best housepet as of recent opinion, and I like to catch small prey. I can even catch a bird mid-air.
woof.

Last edited:
I'm a Schnauzer
reliable, robust, intelligent and playful, which makes a good companion and is generally good with children.

Also says that it is primarily a show dog, although in America it is classed as a rat killing terrier. I have killed A LOT of rodents!

I'm a German Spitz (Mittel / Medium)

Active, intelligent and alert this dog is also a devoted family pet. I can adapt to life in the town or country but if left unchecked I have a tendency to yap, which can drive the neighbors insane............hee hee I'm sure my neighbor Nancy would agree.....granted I don't yap but I keep her thinking a guessing :LOL:

But I've had all the country life this gal can stand.........no more adapting for me.

Keeshound
Good natured and ling lived; this breed tends to be devoted to one person acting courageously on their behalf.
Marge :)

Mom says I'm her beautiful and loving Chihuahua but when the mail man comes or a stranger..I think I'm a rough and tough Bull dog.
Miss Dove

I'm an American Cocker Spaniel.

An American Cocker Spaniel has a much thicker coat than the English Cocker & elegant trousers. It is a useful all-purpose gun dog, albe to flush out & retrieve. It is also a popular show dog, makes a fine housekeeper & usually good with children.

I am an Anatolian Shepard Dog (Karabash)!? :huh:

I am powerful, loyal, affectionate and good with children. But beware, I don't take kindly to strangers! I'm calm, watchful and brave. I'm a good watchdog.

Just one question...

Has ANYONE ever heard of an Anatolian Shepard???

If someone had asked me to pictue an Anatolian Shepard, I would have conjured up an image of an old bearded guy with a crooked walking stick.

I am a Portuguese Water Dog. In Portugal I rescue people and deliver messages between boats and shore. I am a hyper-intelligent and capable animal blessed with many natural talents and a unique style to match. It is a supurlative swimmer and fisher, which is ironic since I've never fished and am not over-confident in the water! I am somewhat apprehensive of strangers, probably because I am oversensitive to my rather unorthodox fur coat which can be long, thick and curly (exactly what my hair is!).

Jkath, where do you find these things??? :LOL:

I'm a Swedish Vallhund...never heard of them...I was hoping to be a pug, but I guess it just aint so! :)

Otter said:
If that's the same test Sherrie took a few weeks back, she came out a Rotweiler - hardly a surprise to me!

Here you are HTC
Where are your legs?:LOL:

Attachments

• swedish.JPG
    swedish.JPG
    35.4 KB · Views: 99
Last edited:
Here's Andy: quite regal looking, dontcha think?
12.jpg

Here's Middie: Absolutely Adorable!!!
22.jpg

puppies01a.jpg

Here's htc as a little pup

PA Baker said:
Jkath, where do you find these things??? :LOL:

If it's related to dogs, it's always something sent from my cousin - she shows Whippets in the big shows. One of her "babies" even got a best in show 2 years ago.

Crewsk - I'm so glad to know I'm your favorite....now, can I have a scooby snack?
Here's Crewsk's first baby photo:
114-1442_IMG.JPG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom