What was the last song that got stuck in your head??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Alix said:
Why...oh WHY did I read this thread?!! Now I will have some of these stupid songs stuck in MY head! My last song was a commercial ditty for Pizza 73...it makes me laugh everytime I see it.

better than Green Acres!

Reading about Alix's commercials made me realize that it's usually those stupid jingles that stick in your head more than anything. And how it really yanks my chain when merchandisers use "my" music to sell their widgets.

When I was still living at home, friends that I worked with used to get mad at me for whistling the Andy Griffith theme... my mom was addicted to that sitcom and still tapes it to this day.

and yes, mudbug .. I know what you mean about commercials.

img_31370_0_28cdd77060908bcca772f127af8e535b.gif

High School flashback.

"My bologna has a first name it's O-S-C-A-R, my bologna has a second name it's M-A-Y-E-R....I love to eat it everyday, and if you ask me why I'll sayyyyyyyyyyyyy.. Oscar Mayer has a way with B-O-L-O-G-N-A!

I think I'll have a bologna sandwich for lunch..........Ever wonder why baloney is spelled bologna?

I really don't know.. but I'm guessing.... could be after the town Bologna in Italy. Most of the buildings have red roofs.. and bologna has a red rind.. I'm guessing..

"dancing queen...young and sweet...only 17...."
Now here's why...I just saw Miss Congeniality again.
There is about 10 seconds of movie that is worth the rent. The contestants are learning dance moves to this tune. The dance instructor is amazing.

it's been awhile.. but, yes, that was a good movie! I really should watch more movies.. I don't do that enough. The way they are calling for snow around here this winter..I'll have plenty of opportunities.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
The theme from Trading Spaces. ARGGHH! I guess it reminds me of Paige Davis.
26.gif

YUK I hear ya, she and the other blond twit on one of those type of redoing the house shows, on the same stations.

Did you notice they just "softened up" the theme - not so catchy anymore... I do like Paige, but I agree with you on Tava Smiley. (clean sweep - that is what you were referring to, no?)

I was jammin' out while working out.. had on a rock band called Queensrÿche... the song "Silent Lucidity" came on.. I LOVE IT!.. now, it's in my head.

Proud Mary, I was watching a JAG rerun with my son & there was a band on an aircraft carrier playing it & it just stuck! I'm listening to a Creed cd to see if I can get it unstuck! :LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom