What was the last song that got stuck in your head??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Copperhead Road" by Steve Earle,
Happened yesterday while I was working on a piece of equipment.
Just could'nt get rid of it.

"standing alone" by "Majestic"....its cool,and it makes me sad...i wonder if any of u has ever heard it...

I was living in Golden, CO - and had been home for Christmas. There was a new song that they played about every other song .... Akey Breaky Heart .... all 16 hours while I was driving back to CO!

I hated that song - but I couldn't get it out of my mind - I had heard it so many times. I woke up screaming at night for weeks with it on my mind!

I thought I was going to need to get an exercist ....

LOL@Achy Breaky Heart.. I know the song!

I just heard "Miami" by Will Smith.... had me dancing back to the computer.

"I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash. It's gonna be a bright, bright, bright, bright sunshiny day!

Anyone remember the muppets? Manamana, dee dee dee dee dee...manamana, dee dee dee dee.... A child last night had a Cookie Monster puppet -- the song stuck in my head and it's still driving me nuts!!

Ha! Ha! Said the Clown

JulievSignaturedoctored.gif

"A horse is a horse, of course of course, and no one can talk to a horse of course....That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed...."

Audeo said:
Anyone remember the muppets? Manamana, dee dee dee dee dee...manamana, dee dee dee dee.... A child last night had a Cookie Monster puppet -- the song stuck in my head and it's still driving me nuts!!

it's hard not to think that when someone say the word phenomenon. i almost instinctively think doot doooooo dee doo doo...

Just Around The Riverbend from Pocahontas(my daughter was watching it this morning).

...I look once more
Just around the riverbend
Beyond the shore
Where the gulls fly free
Don't know what for
What I dream the day might send
Just around the riverbend
For me
Coming for me...

Nothing is stuck in my head right now, Smile is playing on the CD player though - Heros and Villans right now...

And I used to LOVE the Muppets!! They have a great show down at MGM Orlando with the Muppets.

John

"Just the two of us, we can make it if we try.... just the two of us.. building castles in the sky.. just the two of us...."

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom