Where' everone at???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
There are only 4 of us in here this morning, Me, AllenMi, Hermione and Spryte.

Are we the only ones awake or are we the only ones that aren't out doing something exciting???:LOL:

I was here earlier. Noone else was up. (eastern time) Left to pick up my new dog, came back and you're all up. First thing he did was try to dig up my garden. Tommorrow's project is fencing the garden.

comissaryqueen said:
I was here earlier. Noone else was up. (eastern time) Left to pick up my new dog, came back and you're all up. First thing he did was try to dig up my garden. Tommorrow's project is fencing the garden.

Is he a puppy or is he older?
The younger they are, the easier it is to train them. The older ones are already in there set ways, and you don't know what they were allowed to do before. Then others are like kids, testing the waters. Good luck, I hope you have an easy time of the training.

Good for you luvs!! You need the rest. Hope your feeling better today. Take care of your self, or I'll have to come find you and whoop your behind.

I was on earlier. 7:30 or so. There were only 4 or 5 others on at that time. I think MJ was one of the others :)
I was out car shopping and then my wife baby and I all took a family nap.

Friday & Sat I was in class all day. Taking a ServSafe class.

Probably missed a few questions on the exam, but I think I did ok overall.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom