Where's Buckytom?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sarah

Head Chef
hey guys! does anyone know where's he? its been long,havent seen him coming online,its always fun to read his posts! i hope he is doing ok out there!

Been wondering that myself sarah. I am hoping he is just busy at home with his little cutie.

hi sarah, i'm still here. just logged in for the first time in a while; been so busy. i was just reading back, congrats on your baby girl!!!! my son is very happy to hear of all of these cute little girls being born! :cool:

i've only been a daddy for a little over a year, and it's been very tough, but i wouldn't give back a second of it. you're gonna love it. congrats again, and god bless...

Bucky I am glad you are back. I was starting to get worried that maybe you had another mistress food board on the side :-p

buckytom said:
hi sarah, i'm still here. just logged in for the first time in a while; been so busy. i was just reading back, congrats on your baby girl!!!! my son is very happy to hear of all of these cute little girls being born! :cool:

i've only been a daddy for a little over a year, and it's been very tough, but i wouldn't give back a second of it. you're gonna love it. congrats again, and god bless...

wow,think of bucky,and bucky is here:LOL: ,glad you are back bucky! its always great to see you!
and thanks a lot,i'm already loving the fact that i'm gonna have a daughter soon,just cant wait to see her,cant wait to see her face,oh i'm so in love with her already!

I've been missing you too, bucky -
aren't you selling your house right now?

How are my favorite parrots? I thought of Beethoven and Louie when I went to an exotic bird store this weekend. They had all kinds of birds, and they were all babies that could be held and fed. The cockatoo was particularly fond of my long nails :)
How's your boy? 30 pounds yet?

Good to "see" ya, BT. Missed that Joisey sense a humor. Don't be a stranger. Felt like we were missing a thumb without you :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom