Who do you feel like on "LOST" ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Barbara L said:
My cousin Dan was a Seabee. :cool:

:) Barbara

Hi Barbara...was your cousin a West or East coast Bee?

My husband retired in December 04'. Finally! :LOL: After 16 yrs. of playing military wife...it was getting exhausting.

Has anyone seen any of the re-runs of LOST? :mellow: I noticed the one when "Sawyer" killed the "polar bear", that "Walt" happened to be reading a cartoon with a polar bear in it...hmmm, getting weird. Thank goodness for TiVo! :)

Lynn/CBWife

My cousin was stationed in Oxnard (or Port Hueneme--for those who don't know, it is pronounced why-knee-me), California. He is now a field manager for Caterpillar. The navy did not want to let Dan go, and he stayed on for awhile, but he decided that was not what he wanted to make his life-long career.

Yes, I noticed the thing about the polar bear too. You have to really be on your toes with this show!

Barbara L said:
My cousin was stationed in Oxnard (or Port Hueneme--for those who don't know, it is pronounced why-knee-me), California. He is now a field manager for Caterpillar. The navy did not want to let Dan go, and he stayed on for awhile, but he decided that was not what he wanted to make his life-long career.

Yes, I noticed the thing about the polar bear too. You have to really be on your toes with this show!

That is where I/we live...my hubby spent 99% of his career at the Hueneme base, what a small world. :mrgreen: My husband is a retired (1984-2004) Senior Chief Contruction Mechanic.

I feel at home already! :cool:

Lynn/CBWife

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom