Who do you feel like on "LOST" ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
I have to say The Big "H' is me to the tee except I don't have his winning luck!
Who are You ?

You better watch it quick then Middie so you can find out like me if you are LOST or not ! :ohmy:

I love LOST! Can't wait for the next season to start.

I'm not at all like Kate but, I sure would love to be. Not the criminal parts but, her beauty and streangth and guts.. I really like them.

maidrite then you'll like this.. true story. one time idiot (that's the b/f) and i were on our way to the store. we stop behind this suv and the license plate said:

RULOST2

we thought it was the funniest thing !

You might find this interesting. The building where the sound stage for Lost is located was the scene of one of Hawaii's worst murders.

arthed.jpg

The worst mass murder in
state history touches off a massive
manhunt. The suspect surrenders
near the Hawai‘i Nature Center

They say the building is the home of the ghosts of the dear departed.

You don't know what you're missing Middie! LOST is GREAT! I love getting to know all the characters and trying to figure out exactly what is going on.

There was a show about Lost a few weeks ago. Did you all know that the girl who plays Kate had never had a speaking part before that show? She's doing really great. I think they said the guy that plays Hurley gets the most fan mail, and they said the Korean guy is the newest rising s.ex symbol. The guy who makes the show also said, on that show about it, that they definitely aren't dead and it's not a dream. He said it will all make sense.

:) Barbara

Ok, ok, Maidrite is after me to put who I am on the show. I'm not Kate because I'm not brave (except in my daydreams). I see Alix as Kate (not the criminal part!) because she speaks her mind and tells it like it is! Actually I do that a lot more now, but I'm still not Kate. I guess I am the Korean girl, Sun. She just wanted love and a good marriage. She thought she had a good marriage, then she thought she had a monster for a husband, and now she finds out he isn't a monster after all and that her father is the monster. Plus, Sun is brave in a different way.

i don't watch enough tv!:ohmy: my tv stays on discovery health channel or TLC or discovery channel or A&E or food network most of the time.
what's lost?

Luvs,

Lost is a drama about a group of people who survive a plane crash. Each week you find out about a different character, through flashbacks. There are some very weird things going on too, like a polar bear (this is a tropical island), and an unseen "monster?" that keep everyone there on their toes. Everyone on the island has some problem or secret. For instance, one of the men, John Locke, was in a wheel chair, but when the plane crashed, he can suddenly walk again. No one knows, and they think he is some kind of survival expert (he was always reading about that kind of stuff). A couple people have died, and you never know who might be next. One more example--the Korean couple. He works for her father. He came home all bloody one day, and she found out he was doing horrible things (mob type stuff). She was going to leave him, but at the last minute she couldn't. She found out, on the island, that he is being blackmailed by her father and will lose her if he doesn't deliver a watch to someone in California. It is a really good show!

Back
Top Bottom