"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Off Topic Discussions > Off Topic Chat

Old 06-05-2005, 05:40 PM   #11
Cook

I like Paul Walker because he's hot! And also Angelina Jolie because she's hot too! LOL!

Old 06-06-2005, 05:45 AM   #12
Head Chef

I like Sean Penn, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Russell Crowe to name my top picks.
Also, Renee Z. , Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones .

For my money, Paul Newman remains a "hottie" even at 80. No, I'm not that old. Going on Medicare in July, though.

There are a few others. I can picture them, but I'm having a Senior moment and can't remember the names. For instance the gal who starred with Sean Penn in Dead Man Walking.. I hate when this happens. Grrrr

Old 06-06-2005, 07:23 AM   #13
Chef Extraordinaire

my son. if you try to take your now yogurt and cheerio encrusted keys away from him, he puts on an award winning act of wailing/crying, desperation, despair, then finally sadness.
until the director (mommy) yells "cut, that's a wrap!", and she gives him her keys...
i think he already has a sag card.
Old 06-06-2005, 08:38 AM   #14
Master Chef

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckytom
my son. if you try to take your now yogurt and cheerio encrusted keys away from him, he puts on an award winning act of wailing/crying, desperation, despair, then finally sadness.
until the director (mommy) yells "cut, that's a wrap!", and she gives him her keys...
i think he already has a sag card.
'
I LOVE IT!!! Does he deserve an Academy award??
Old 06-07-2005, 02:55 PM   #15
Contest Winner

To begin with I too am a Morgan Freeman Fan do you remember him in the "Electric Company" and Hard Rain.
Michael Keaton has to be up there, Ben Affleck, Harrison Ford,Bill Pullman,Wesley Snipes, Tom Hanks,Ice Cube,Denzel Washington,Will Smith,Samual Jackson.
5 of these men can play anything Great= Morgan Freeman,Michael Keaton,Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford,and Will Smith.
As for the ladies, My 3 favs are Whoopi Goldberg,Kate Beckensale,Angelina Jolie but I have others.
As for Roseanne Barr, Heat I got to tell you I went to school with Tom Arnold, He is 2 years older than I and I can assure you that if you knew her you won't say that.
The Movie "THE WOMAN WHO LOVED ELVIS" was taken in Ottumwa Iowa and Wapello County. Roseanne and Tom were in that when they were married.
Old 06-08-2005, 02:15 AM   #16
Senior Cook

Send a message via Yahoo to Heat
Hahahahaha, Well i don't know any of them personally! Hahahaha. I know and have seen her in stand-up comedy and she is a dirty mouth. But , i really like the Rosanne show! I like her Character, I like all of their Characters. But, i do not know these people personally. lol. I kinda wish i knew???? Um nvm!!! Hahahaha
Old 06-08-2005, 12:12 PM   #17
Contest Winner

Wink

OK HEAT, I WILL Leave Roseanne ALONE!