Who is your favorite Actor/Actress?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

texasgirl

Master Chef
Who is you favorite Actor/Actress and why?

My all time favorite is Morgan Freeman!!
After watching "Lean on me" where he acts as the real life Joe Clark,princepal of the worst high school in N. Jersey, Eastside High. I was hooked on him. I haven't seen him in a bad movie once, or at least a movie that he didn't depict the character the way they were meant to be.

Oh.. let's see... for Acting, I'd say Richard Gere.
For BODY.. I'd say Tom Cruise
For Looks .. Brad Pitt

If I could only pick one it'd be Richard though. He has it all.

For acting I really like a bunch of "character actors" such as Andy Garcia, Alfred Molina and so on but their "king" in my opinion is Gary Oldman... he's been everything from Dracula to Dr Smith to Lee Harvey Oswald to a Jamaican drug lord and convinced us every time. Heck, he's been Bethoven AND Sid Viscious.

As for "easy on the eyes" I do love burnettes, my favorite being Jeniffer Connely.

i honestly don't think i could pick one. i mean there's tom hanks, mel gibson, richard gere, john travolta, etc... too many to pick from

HMMMMMM THATS HARD BUT, FAVORITE ACTOR, I like Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson, Kiefer Sutherland and Jack Nicholson, John Travolta. Anthony Geary. For ACTRESS, Angelina Jolie, Roseanne Barr, and Michelle Phifer, Meg Ryan. Hahahaha Thanks for asking. lol Gosh took awhile to think of them . lol

oh, i like angelina jolie, too, heat.

there's an air of mystery about her. she's also an awesome and very talented actress.

i've got a list of these actually made...lol

Guys:
#1 Edward Norton
#2 Johnny Depp
#3 Brad Pitt

Gals:
#1 Jennifer Aniston
#2 Julia Roberts
#3 Angelina Jolie

Female:
Sally Fields.....I haven't seen a movie yet that I didn't enjoy her performance.

Julia Roberts....I've only seen one movie that I couldn't watch and it was a type of musical and she sang and all I could think is "What were you thinking"!

Meg Ryan

Nicole Kidman.....there have been a few of her movies I didn't enjoy though

Renee Zellwager (I probably mucked up that spelling):)

Sandra Bullock

Jodie Foster

Male:

Robin Williams

Tom Hanks

Morgan Freeman

Richard Grer

Andy Garcia

But it all really boils down to the movie and the plot. I don't care if they are one of my favorites it the movies doesn't sit well with me then I'm more then apt to say they didn't do the movie justice.

I do think that the girl that played the young girl in "Sam" with Sean Penn is going to be one of the next big actresses though.

I like Sean Penn, Tom Hanks, Morgan Freeman, Russell Crowe to name my top picks.
Also, Renee Z. , Nicole Kidman, Catherine Zeta-Jones .

For my money, Paul Newman remains a "hottie" even at 80. No, I'm not that old. Going on Medicare in July, though.

There are a few others. I can picture them, but I'm having a Senior moment and can't remember the names. For instance the gal who starred with Sean Penn in Dead Man Walking.. I hate when this happens. Grrrr

Last edited:
my son. if you try to take your now yogurt and cheerio encrusted keys away from him, he puts on an award winning act of wailing/crying, desperation, despair, then finally sadness.
until the director (mommy) yells "cut, that's a wrap!", and she gives him her keys...
i think he already has a sag card.

buckytom said:
my son. if you try to take your now yogurt and cheerio encrusted keys away from him, he puts on an award winning act of wailing/crying, desperation, despair, then finally sadness.
until the director (mommy) yells "cut, that's a wrap!", and she gives him her keys...
i think he already has a sag card.
'
I LOVE IT!!!:ROFLMAO: Does he deserve an Academy award??

To begin with I too am a Morgan Freeman Fan do you remember him in the "Electric Company" and Hard Rain.
Michael Keaton has to be up there, Ben Affleck, Harrison Ford,Bill Pullman,Wesley Snipes, Tom Hanks,Ice Cube,Denzel Washington,Will Smith,Samual Jackson.
5 of these men can play anything Great= Morgan Freeman,Michael Keaton,Tom Hanks, Harrison Ford,and Will Smith.
As for the ladies, My 3 favs are Whoopi Goldberg,Kate Beckensale,Angelina Jolie but I have others.
As for Roseanne Barr, Heat I got to tell you I went to school with Tom Arnold, He is 2 years older than I and I can assure you that if you knew her you won't say that.
The Movie "THE WOMAN WHO LOVED ELVIS" was taken in Ottumwa Iowa and Wapello County. Roseanne and Tom were in that when they were married.

Hahahahaha, Well i don't know any of them personally! Hahahaha. I know and have seen her in stand-up comedy and she is a dirty mouth. But , i really like the Rosanne show! I like her Character, I like all of their Characters. But, i do not know these people personally. lol. I kinda wish i knew???? Um nvm!!! Hahahaha

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom