Who live in or close to MA?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
Who lives in or close to MA?

I am just curious. Who live in MA or lives within a short drive (RI, parts of CT, NH, ME, VT, ETC)?

Last edited:
A few of us aparently, which is weird. It's not the only forum where I've disocovered I had neighbors.

Personally I live in in the border of Jamaica Plains and Boston right at the end of the E-line (so say a walk into town just takes me a little while and minutes on the train).

I live in Chelmsford, MA. That's about 45 minutes NW of Boston - next to Lowell, MA and 6 miles from Nashua, NH.

-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Well.... I WANT to live in Maine.... :roll: Its my favorite state!

Not meaning to get off topic here, but what do you like most about Maine? I am not keen on our long winters, but the rest of the seasons are great!

I used to live in Boston - and Cambridge - does that count?:)

Lived there in the late 60's, early '70's; was there for the huge peace rally on the Commons; remember Jefferson Airplane, the Dead, Country Joe, setting up and doing free concerts on the Harvard Common; was there for the Harvard riots!

Lived first in a hobbity-hole on Beacon Hill - no lie - my door was only 5 1/2 feet tall! Then in Inman Sq. (remember when Legal Seafoods was just a little hole in the wall seafood store), and then up Cambridge Ave toward Lechmere in the Portuguese section. Went to Haymarket every Saturday, at the end of the day, when we could get crates of veggies for $1, cause the farmers didn't want to cart it home!

Also worked a short stint at Durgin Park - was one of those 'don't mess with me' waitresses, lol!

So, my memories of Boston are very fond, indeed; I miss it muchly.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom