X-Files.... LOL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
msjig.jpg

Man, I miss that show. I used to tune it all the time and watch it. I really loved the odd-ball episodes where Chris Carter went off on some wild tangent, like the "roaches" episode, or the one where the US Air Force was dressing up as aliens, abducting folks, and they in turn got abducted. There was even a cameo of the Men in Black, with I believe Jesse Ventura as one of the MIB's.

One of the real interesting things was how the actor's had to do a total role reversal to make the show. Dana Skully was a down-to-earth scientist, while Jillian Anderson was more open-minded and willing to accept things. Fox Mulder was a spacey type, believed a lot of wierd things, with evidence to back them up, while David Duchovney was actually more of a down-to-earth type.

I got so used to Duchovney's stoic representation of Mulder, that when I saw Evolution, and Duchovney's character mooned the General, I about died laughing! Totally unexpected!

That was a pretty cool show! I think re-runs are shown on TNT at midnight on the weekdays. Too bad I don't stay up that late. :roll: :x

Ahh... that show started out sooo goood... especially with the funnier episodes like the one with the dude with the tail.

Did any one ever watch the spin off show called "lone gunmen"? It in turn was also insanely awesome with spoofs on the matrix, kung fu movies and mission impossible. Only problem is that after sept 11th hit they canceled that show inmediatly. Why?

The first episode featured a terrorist plot trying to fly a plain into the world trade center :!:

Back
Top Bottom