Yuk!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
I was just flipping thru the news and saw madonna in there.... again. She makes me want to puke.
17.gif
Even in the eighties, I didnt like her. BLECK! :x
AM I alone here??
Any madonna fans out there? Tell us why you like her.

she was always just too trampy for me... sometimes, that would be ok :D , but something about her just stank of cheap and easy...

I think we are all over the high-production routines/singers. I think that's why Whitney Houston was so successful - once she got that voice under control and trained she just stood there a belted it out from her toes!!!!! A cute video is ok - but after Paula Abdul I got tired of the dance routines and high impact workout singers. JMHO

Hurl time, never liked her no matter what she invents herself into. The lady of question is also no writing children's books. go figure.

I worry about her children looking to her as a role model.
Let's see "honey, date many, and often. Make sure folks can see most parts of you, always. Constantly reinvent yourself, considering you'll never be happy with yourself. Along those lines, get to know a good plastic surgeon, since you won't ever be good enough. Make sure that you are seen with everyone famous, so you'll be in all the tabloids. Oh yes, and,
act disrespectful and tawdry - it'll make you money and children will want to be cool like you."

She is a poster child of what a women should NOT be. Skanky...... icky..... loud mouth..... obnoxious.... well I can go on and on. But she is just NOT feminie. A woman can be strong AND be feminine. But she is gutter trash. I just wish someone would take out the garbage and close the lid already! :LOL:

well i like a few of her songs,but hate her as a person,i think madonna is pretty much just a tramp...

middie said:
roflmao mish

Thanks middie :D . (Wasn't sure if we were giggling about my comment on her attire, or my California bird, LMwingsO :D ) - Actually, the pic of the bird is made with tin foil for your favorite turkey recipe...in part for the fun of seeing your guest's faces when U bring it to the table...&, in part to keep some parts areas burning & shriveling up...think I posted it somewhere under a Thanks-giving topic.

Guess we could also dress her/him up w a tin foil banner (like Ms. Universe) that reads Ms./Ms. November 2004). LMAOROF. Whad da you think?

Back
Top Bottom