10 Questions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child? Apples

2. If you could stay a certain age forever, what age would it be? Now, 21

3. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do? Buy Papa a new fishing vessel.

4. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad but it turned out to be for the best? Yes. I was thrown away to a trash can when I was 2 or 3 days old.

5. Which way does your toilet paper hang on the wall and why? It hangs on the bathroom side of the wall. It is easier to reach it rather than to go into the next room.

6. What song always makes you happy when you hear it? The Star Spangled Banner.

7. What is the strangest injury you got in the kitchen? I have not become injured yet, but I did one time drop an ice cube and it fell into Azia's ear.

8. What do you do when you think no one is looking? I burp loudly when no one is nearby.

9. What really gives you the creeps? Those ugly Monster High dolls! Uckkkk!

10. If you got to change your name (first or last or both) what would you change it to? I do not know of this one.

11. The best vacation you've had .. where was it and what made it so special? The weekends when Papa would take me to his fishing vessel on the Black Sea.

12. Who inspired you to cook? Mamma and DA. Gwen is in need of lessons.

Your friend,
~Cat

Do Americans hang the bathroom tissues in other rooms? This does not seem to make very much sense. In DA's home, it is always in the bathroom where we can take it easily.

Your friend,
~Cat

The question means: does your toilet paper come over the top of the roll or from under? But, I like your answer better...I think I wet myself...:ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Oh! I did not understand the question well. This is very funny!

I seem to be very dumb! The tissue is always over the top of it.

Your friend,
~Cat

Do Americans hang the bathroom tissues in other rooms? This does not seem to make very much sense. In DA's home, it is always in the bathroom where we can take it easily.

Your friend,
~Cat

And this is just a great follow up. One shouldn't laugh so hard with a heart condition. But then again, it is good for the heart. Now I have to run to the other room to get some toilet paper to blow my nose. You are an absolute treasure to this forum. Don't ever change. And you are not dumb. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: :angel:

Last edited:
Oh I do see where this is very funny! I am laughing!
Mistakes are very funny sometimes!

Are you all right, Addie?

Your friend,
~Cat

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse?
Can't think of one
2. Favorite spice?
Garlic or cardamom
3. Biggest time-waster?
The internet
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use?
Rick Mercer, Canadian comedian, television personality, political satirist and very smart fellow. A very large, dark blue coffee cup
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: The Vietnam Song, by Country Joe and the Fish
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera?
No, but I threw cold tea at my ex
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers?
The 80s
8. What do you call your car?
Sigrid
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar?
I'm non violent and I don't like ice cream I have to bite.
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic?
Several years ago. I mutter foul things. I learned not to say them out loud because I don't always think about whether or not the window is open. :ohmy:

So how did #5 go from the American Idol question to the toilet paper one for Cat? In fact why are all her questions different than the ones asked for others? :angel:

Last edited:
I never saw it either taxy. I'm starting with the original set too:

Here are 10 questions to answer.

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? LittleBit, NO!
2. Favorite spice? Sweet-cinnamon. Savory-paprika
3. Biggest time-waster? Trying to remember what I'm supposed to be doing/doing next.
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Cleveland's very own Iron Chef Michael Symon, and a Cleveland Browns logo mug...which I would have to buy but would, just for one of Cleveland's biggest cheerleaders.
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: The Star-Spangled Banner. I actually can stay on pitch, in tune, and hit the right notes. :)
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No, but I have knocked a drink over only to have it flow across the table and land in someone's lap. :ermm:
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? About 1982, when I took exercise classes at the Y when our kids were young.
8. What do you call your car? Sally
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? Ooo, so many celebrities and only six bars in a package.
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Never, that I can remember, but I sure do cuss a blue streak for the exceptionally stupid ones.

I clicked that link to the other questions. I will try to answer these.

1. What word/phrase do you most overuse? What is this? (In my new country, I say this very much!)
2. Favorite spice? Rosemary.
3. Biggest time-waster? Boys and the Facebook. I do not have time for these.
4. What celebrity would you invite over for coffee, and what color mug do they use? Nelson Mandela. I shall give him the cup of DA's finest china.
5. For my American Idol Audition, I will sing: I would not do this.
6. Have you ever thrown a drink in someone’s face like a character on a soap opera? No.
7. When was the last time you wore leg-warmers? What are these?
8. What do you call your car? Joy
9. What celebrity would you be willing to slap for a Klondike Bar? All of them!
10. When was the last time you gave the finger to someone in traffic? Never!

Your friend,
~Cat

Last edited:
Leg warmers:

LW101-HPK-Hot-Pink-Leg-Warmers-large.jpg

These look odd. These look like sagging, incomplete socks.

How are they to warm the legs when they do not cover all the leg?

Your friend,
~Cat

Leg warmers were worn by theater dancers to keep their legs warm while rehearsing and were popular in the '80s because of a movie called Flashdance. Since fashion comes in cycles, '80s styles are fashionable now so sometimes you see people wearing them. Now they're more of an accessory than a real attempt to keep the legs warm.

Back
Top Bottom