10 Things We Don't Know About You

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh!

1.I'm 5'2''

2. I do think love is measured of the heart's depth, not by feet or kilometers.

3. Love which is given is measured of the heart, and of this forum the heart of this is so much of as digging of a well and wanting to find water but striiking of gold, yes?

4. Love does not have any conditions for one cannot love with conditions.

5. Love stays of the heart in which one who has lost a precious person.

6. Love means to be strong. To carry of the love one has, yes? And to go forth, to strive, to help, to stay, to be, to be true.

7. Love means to fart and laugh of it.

8. And life is it all. We must love, laugh, cry, and just be as we are, yes?

We must laugh and cry but we must remember, life is wonderful and life is a gift.

With love,
~Cat

Gee Princess, when I tell folks that all my kids had chicken pox twice, they think I am lying. "Once you get one of those childhood diseases, you can't get it again." I have lost count of the number of times I have heard that. I am trying to convince Spike to get the shot to make getting a case of shingle less severe. All the other kids have gotten theirs. Poo, because he is in the medical field and knows. Barbara because she got the shot when she had cancer. And Pirate got his as part of his complete physical.

I never had any of the childhood diseases. When I told my doctor this, the next thing I know the nurse comes in with a tray that has more than one needle. DPT booster, chicken pox shot, measles shot, and the pneumonia shot. So I am all set with shots thank you. Next time I will keep my mouth shut. :angel:

Oh!

1.I'm 5'2''

2. I do think love is measured of the heart's depth, not by feet or kilometers.

3. Love which is given is measured of the heart, and of this forum the heart of this is so much of as digging of a well and wanting to find water but striiking of gold, yes?

4. Love does not have any conditions for one cannot love with conditions.

5. Love stays of the heart in which one who has lost a precious person.

6. Love means to be strong. To carry of the love one has, yes? And to go forth, to strive, to help, to stay, to be, to be true.

7. Love means to fart and laugh of it.

8. And life is it all. We must love, laugh, cry, and just be as we are, yes?

We must laugh and cry but we must remember, life is wonderful and life is a gift.

With love,
~Cat
Well, the first one was directly about yourself (e.g. your life) ....the rest is about your beliefs - some of which could fit well into a hippy's philosophy! I used to be a hippy!
371183.gif

As to 4. unconditional love...I have yet to see that anywhere, i.e. loving someone no matter what they do to you (like various kinds of abuse). I guess the love that parents have for their children must rank close to this though.

Er...not sure about no. 7 either. Unless you mean generally, like loving someone despite their faults - yes, I get that.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom