4th letter starts a new word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Buri Toro

Buri Toro is the belly meat of the Yellowtail. It's full of delicious fat and is eaten raw as sashimi or nigiri. It's considered the best of Yellowtail sushi.

Last edited:
I'd like to submit a suggestion to add a small, brief description of the food posted. For those of us who are unfamiliar with some of the types of foods posted, it would help us all gain more food knowledge.

simonbaker, as the person who has started this thread, would what I've done in the post before this one be ok with you as a standard?

You apparently are not familiar with Gene Wilder Rice. Featured in Young Frankenfries. Btw, it's easy to get the forums mixed up! I do it too...

Rotel
My bad....................I got mixed up with celebrity name game.:ohmy:

I'd like to submit a suggestion to add a small, brief description of the food posted. For those of us who are unfamiliar with some of the types of foods posted, it would help us all gain more food knowledge.

simonbaker, as the person who has started this thread, would what I've done in the post before this one be ok with you as a standard?

Great idea...we could all get educated. I agree to start doing that anytime.

Unagi

Unagi is freshwater Eel that has been grilled and brushed with a teriyaki type sauce. It's a richer eel than the salt water version. The most popular way to eat it is as a meat topping on nigiri.

Thanks simonbaker! For those who wish to participate, I think we'll all learn some new foods.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom