4th letter starts a new word

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Any suggestions on how to inform everyone of the addition to define their items? I care.

Perhaps the few that tried it got frustrated wtih having someone else post first and they felt their effort was in vain.:huh:

Hey, it was only an idea to make it more interesting and not just a post count additive. :ROFLMAO:

Baba Ghanoush - Eggplant dish similar to hummus. Many variations of this dish are served in different countries as a dip or starter course.

Is this what you meant Timothy?

Baba Ghanoush - Eggplant dish similar to hummus. Many variations of this dish are served in different countries as a dip or starter course.

Is this what you meant Timothy?

For sure. I mean, someone posts "Beef", well, I'm pretty sure most people know what "Beef" is.

But something like Baba Ghanoush? I only learned what that was about a year ago. A lot of foods posted in this thread are things I've never heard of. I thought it would be cool if a short description of the ones that aren't common to everyone would be cool for those who also just come in and browse the thread. Heck of a cool way to learn about other foods.

For sure. I mean, someone posts "Beef", well, I'm pretty sure most people know what "Beef" is.

But something like Baba Ghanoush? I only learned what that was about a year ago. A lot of foods posted in this thread are things I've never heard of. I thought it would be cool if a short description of the ones that aren't common to everyone would be cool for those who also just come in and browse the thread. Heck of a cool way to learn about other foods.

No problem, I'm game now where's your word? I believe you must start with A

oregano

Closely related to the herb marjoram, oregano is also known as wild marjoram. Oregano is a perennial, although it is grown as an annual in colder climates, as it often does not survive the winter months.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom