Can We Guess Your Age and Location with this Food Test?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cooking Goddess

Chef Extraordinaire
Our son posted the link to this Buzzfeed quiz on his Facebook profile. You don't need Facebook to play, and you don't have to make your answers public...except for here at DC, that is. ;)

Can We Guess You Age and Location with this Food Test?

I did it twice because sometimes it was hard to narrow a food down to just one choice. The first time it guessed I was 50 (I'm 65) and that I lived in Tennessee. Um, no, not even close. The second time? 17, and Pennsylvania. :huh: Didn't do it a third time because I feared it would tell me I hadn't been born yet.

LOL I'm 29 in North Carolina - oops no, I'm 71 but the North part is right, just not in the States. LOL

Cheese choices - they should allow all of them!
and Thanksgiving - should allow at least 2. How do you choose between stuffing and pumpkiin pie?

50 in Tennesee. Some of the choices are like, well what are we having with it? The cheeses I could have picked them all! The chips would depend on what I was having with it. The sweets I liked them all too.

You got: 56 in Virginia

This is remarkably close! I'm 53 in Virginia! :ohmy:

I mean sure, I like goat cheese as well as Havarti, but which do I have most often? Pringles I can't buy or I'll eat them all before I get home from the store. Stuffing rules! ;) I love pumpkin pie, too, but savory stuff will always win out for me.

Last edited:
I'm 22 in Colorado. Um, not quite...I do have a thing for sour cream Ruffles and Twizzlers though.

Last edited:
I'm 20 and living in Arizona.

But I'm cleverly disguised a 71 year-old living in Massachusetts. I love that these surveys are always so accurate!

50 and Tennessee seems to be their "go to"

my daughter also did it and got the same...

HEY!!! My daughter and I are TWINS!

LOL I'm 29 in North Carolina - oops no, I'm 71 but the North part is right, just not in the States. LOL

Cheese choices - they should allow all of them!
and Thanksgiving - should allow at least 2. How do you choose between stuffing and pumpkiin pie?

I got the exact same result.

Since we apparently live in Arizona, I'm thinking Margaritas might be a more fitting drink.

I will join you from Colorado, but with some other, um, stuff. DH, who will be joining us from Indiana, will probably bring along, I don't know, a nice lager?

Last edited:
Sorry, Andy and Steve, you have to meet for non-alcoholic beverages. At 20, you're a year too young to drink "adult beverages". ;) Unless it WAS 21? Our son and a friend of his both got 21/AZ. Funny enough, Goober DID live in AZ when he was 21...14 years ago. :LOL:

He and his friends were thinking that the main age trigger might be the choice of cheese. Those of you tagged 50 years old, did you pick Havarti? Seems that has been the trend among his FB thread. Me, too.

I ended up being 38 in Indiana. Waaay wrong on both counts. I had a hard time deciding between the cheeses.

I'm the same as you. 38, Indiana. I'm 65 in Mississippi. How did they expect me to choose a favorite cheese when it depends all on the quality or the cheese? I love sharp cheddar, blue cheese, and sometimes I'll buy a quart of cottage cheese. I chose cottage cheese because I like it and it's always the same. I almost picked sharp cheddar but they didn't list types. I adore a good blue cheese but the quality is so variable.

I am also 38 from Indiana - I just pretend to be 20 years older and Canadian!

Liz and rodentraiser, we must be related!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom