Cat's 10 Questions For My DC Family

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you, Dawgluver! Gwen loves to watch the Big Bang Theory.

I do not mean to be rude, Mamma, but you are correct. You might perhaps play it better if you changed the reed of it more often!

Love,
~Cat

Dawgluver, I used to play the clarinet too. I was probably worse than you! I still have mine and I bring it out now and then to play it.

MammaCat

:LOL: I haven't played in many years. I did so love playing bassoon, so Alfred Hitchcock-y.

1. What is your favorite color? Air Force Blue :rolleyes:
2. Do you keep a daily journal? No,

3. Out from all of your possessions, which one is the favorite of these? My Father's and Grandfather's service medals.

4. Do you like the regular books or the ebooks on a tablet such as Nook, etc.? I have a Kobo Arc.

5. What kinds of items do you collect? Pigs..Stuffed, wooden....any kind of pig.

6. Do you like to fly in airplanes? Sure do. We travel a lot.

7. How many tiaras are in your family jewelry? None. All the family possessions went missing during WW2.

8. Do you play any of musical instruments? I used to play viola and cello in high school. Shhh...don't tell my fellow Zeppelin/Hendrix/Sabbath fans. :LOL:

9. If you could change one thing of history, what would it be? Nothing. Changing history might make it that I was never born.

10. What television series do you like to watch? Two and a Half Men, Rick Mercer Report, All in the Family re-runs.

Whatcha talking about, Addie? I'm wearing my tiara right now! And doing laundry.

+1...I'm not doing laundry, but I am lounging around. I love my tiara and it has nothing to do with being pretentious. Means I like to dress up like a princess...

1. What is your favorite color? Air Force Blue :rolleyes:
2. Do you keep a daily journal? No,

3. Out from all of your possessions, which one is the favorite of these? My Father's and Grandfather's service medals.

4. Do you like the regular books or the ebooks on a tablet such as Nook, etc.? I have a Kobo Arc.

5. What kinds of items do you collect? Pigs..Stuffed, wooden....any kind of pig.

6. Do you like to fly in airplanes? Sure do. We travel a lot.

7. How many tiaras are in your family jewelry? None. All the family possessions went missing during WW2.

8. Do you play any of musical instruments? I used to play viola and cello in high school. Shhh...don't tell my fellow Zeppelin/Hendrix/Sabbath fans. :LOL:

9. If you could change one thing of history, what would it be? Nothing. Changing history might make it that I was never born.

10. What television series do you like to watch? Two and a Half Men, Rick Mercer Report, All in the Family re-runs.

Oh no! These family possessions went to missing in WWII? I am so sorry. Many Romanian things of families went to missing in Germany also. It was a terrible war. I could say worst of this war but Mamma needs me to be nice here.

With love,
~Cat

+1...I'm not doing laundry, but I am lounging around. I love my tiara and it has nothing to do with being pretentious. Means I like to dress up like a princess...

You are not the first Princess to enjoy lounging in a tiara! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Princess Marie Louise, Queen Victoria's granddaughter, lounging in her Cartier tiara!

indiantiara2.jpg

I had no idea there were tiaras made for Ogresses. Perhaps I need to look of this on Google.

There is a problem. Do you drool? I need this information for my search.

:LOL:

With love,
~Cat

You are not the first Princess to enjoy lounging in a tiara! :ermm::ohmy::LOL:

Princess Marie Louise, Queen Victoria's granddaughter, lounging in her Cartier tiara!

indiantiara2.jpg

Now you all know why I do not like titles! I could look as her. It is not good for a resume.

With love,
~Cat

That is such a lovely tiara! I like this!

I think all of you should have nice titles.

At night, Princess, we can turn into Draculas. I come from his hometown and I shall be happy to help you of this.

With love,
~Cat

LOL!! I think I have the vampire thing covered, I spent 11 years on night shift. And I've read all the stories. Besides, I have the Ogre thing at night!

You must need to build a castle first. Sleeping in the coffin during the daylight will not attract the news media. And no one pays attention to the Ogres when there are Zombies afoot.

With love,
~Cat

Back
Top Bottom