Finish this sentence: I smiled today when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bangbang said:
I know what you mean. I am a grandpa to 4 grandkids. I talk about them alot.
Me too Barbara and Bang, that's what grams and gramps do :LOL:

kadesma

I smiled cuz, I'm not a gramma yet. David's (21) much too young to be a daddy.
Someday though I'll be bragging right along side of you!!

kadesma said:
Me too Barbara and Bang, that's what grams and gramps do :LOL:

kadesma

Grandparents love thier kiddos.... i remember my Grandpa put his hat on my head not so very long ago and was like, ' she's the CUTEST little (the s-word)' and he just shook his head and laughed this big 'ol Grandpap laugh.

I smiled when I raed all your grandparent posts and remembered how much my mum loved being a grandma, she said it was the most amazing love she had ever felt.

after that first taste of my
morning coffee. I'm trying to cut back on it and it's
the first cup I've had in 5-6 days.

when i looked out my kitchen window this morning and saw a beautiful, bright red cardinal sitting in the cedar tree in our backyard.

I smiled this noontime as I saw my daughter give a smile over the cute baby clothes her sister and I gave her after everyone left Cades birthday party.
Yesterday she had a sonnagram(sp) and we were told the baby is to be a little girl..., but, that she needs to have a follow up soon as there is a small cyst on the baby's brain..This of course sent her sister out of the room in tears, had her shaking and ready to cry, me I just stood there and held her like I use to when she was little..It just felt like someone had kicked all of us...We all had supper together and had a family prayer, then went home and all had a good cry. Today, her sister and I went and got baby things and put a note in there for her and the baby...The note and the little pink outfits, brought that smile to her face and to mine just looking at her. We three know, that what is to be will be and we will take what comes and deal with it together...We have love, what more could there be...?
kadesma

Your daughter is so lucky to have you.
You have a great family!! I'm praying that every
thing turns out wonderfully for you.

Yesterday was a day full of smiles.

I smiled when Paul got a job!
I smiled when I got the car washed and the grass mowed!
I smiled when my neighbor brought me THREE new Neil Diamond CDs, "just cuz"
I smiled when Paul let lily sleep with us all night!

I smiled when I saw the post by Trish about Paul!!
1.gif

pdswife said:
Your daughter is so lucky to have you.
You have a great family!! I'm praying that every
thing turns out wonderfully for you.
Thanks Pds, we are waiting for the second sonnagram to be done. My little girl seems to be holding up pretty well..She is a very strong person, but I know she is agonizing over this...But, I also know, she will deal with what ever happens as will I. Thank you for your prayers, we will gather them in and hold them close.
kadesma

I was smiling at all the posts, then I had tears, but then I realized that you know....babies are SO strong and with a family that it has hteres more reason to smile!!! You have my thoughts!

Im gonna go smile at my beer now...lol

tancowgirl2000 said:
I was smiling at all the posts, then I had tears, but then I realized that you know....babies are SO strong and with a family that it has hteres more reason to smile!!! You have my thoughts!

Im gonna go smile at my beer now...lol
Thanks Tanis, you brought a smile to my face as you always do...:)
kadesma

Both my DH and I fell asleep early last night and awoke in the middle of the night. Instead of trying to get a couple more hours of zzz's we spent it cuddling, talking, sharing a lot of laughs and having a breakfast of oven baked fries (we were both crving them). It was one of those special mornings that make the rest of the day wonderful no matter what happens through its course. Now as I work, I smile thinking about what a beautiful morning we had :wub:

aww thats so sweet! I smiled today realizing that there were TWO "what made you smile" threads!! Its nice to know that we are all full of smiles for some reason or other!

I agree Tanis. Life is good, smiling is good.

I smiled today when I got to chat with Tanis for a minute
and I smiled when I found a three dollar coupon for a cooking
show I'm going today!

woo hooO!!! Ive never gone to a cooking show but um....k Im not saying it, Ill get chewed on!!! hehe....Trish makes me smile!!!

Back
Top Bottom