Finish this sentence: I smiled today when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oh I see, it must have been a hint to kadesma then. Guess somebody wants some cookies for their b-day. Good luck Maidrite.:LOL:

I smiled when i found out the team my boy's touch team were supposed to play next in a knockout comp. have forfeited!!!!! We are through to round 3!!! My team will be so excited tomorrow when I tell them.

I smiled reading through these posts and saw the little tiny hint from MAIDRITE, with a birthday suggestion.:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

kadesma:ROFLMAO:

Sometimes Kadesma a MAIDRITE HAS GOT TO DO WHAT A MAIRITE HAS TO DO ! :huh:

I always smile when I come to this site!:LOL:

When Paul asked me
if I wanted to go to Starbucks for the
second day in a row!!!

kleenex said:
I FARTED!!!!!!!
img_160651_0_3c30ec1882ab3bbe3f0cb01e2fd7f24c.gif
I not only smiled....I laughed out loud.

Haven't You Seen that New Commercial, Don't Pass Gas, Its Deadly !:LOL: AS SOON AS I READ ALL THESE POSTS !

I smiled when I finally got here today and started reading posts..it's been a long week so far. Little Ethan started feeling bad on friday and by monday he was burning up with fever, doctor said virus so we had to deal with it I spent most of monday holding him, only putting him down when he slept or to feed Carson, Cade helped when he got home from school. Today the fever broke, but i'ts been hard . The poor little guy had to go have blood drawn today and my little guy who eats anything I fix and smacks his lips finally felt like eting..We got him a jamba juice and he just loved it. I could have cried just to see him drink it up. but instead I smiled:) So coming here made the day a little brighter...
kadesma

I smiled...ok LOL when my ex from 7yrs ago suggested that I rent the place RIGHT next door to his!! AHHHH!!!

lol tan

I smiled today
when Melly my favorite chicken
gave me another egg!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom