Finish this sentence: I smiled today when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I smiled today when my little girl who is just learning to write, wrote " My mum likes to cook and sleep" actually she wrote " my mum liks to cow and slep" but she read it to me!!

You should start to smile now.....if nothing else smile cause we love you!

I smiled today when my baby came on line

texasgirl said:
So far, I haven't done anything right in dh's mind, so, I haven't smiled yet.

Sorry texas, I have days like that too.
Ya can smile because we all love you!:)

I smiled again knowing you knew I liked it.

I smiled again when I had a nice piece of carrot cake for breakfast.

That's a good thing Tanis. With out smiles... life would suck.

I smiled again when Paul laughed at your cowboy joke. It's good!

I am so glad I can make someone smlie...."A smile....goes a long long way...A smile goes a long long way.......

It made our day better.

I've enjoyed "playing" with you the last few days tan. Thanks!

I think I hear them all getting out of bed as I type this. Boy! You can sure wake up the world with that voice of yours. :):):)

ahhh I'm so glad you know how to keep em coming!!! Sure helps! and if they dont rise, I have a few buckets of ice water here that I can spare

Oh, it's much too cold today for ice water. Let's just be nice and let them sleep for a few more hours. I remember back in the good old days... I'd sleep all day. I wish I could do that now!!!

Gotta go for awhile. If I don't get off my fat butt and get on that bike I'll never fit
in to my swim suit and Mexico is only one month away!!!

talk to ya later.
Trish

boy you two sure are noisy!!!:LOL: Can't an ol ma get any rest round here?:LOL: Ok, now that my eyes are open, I guess I can at least say morning, afternoon or somthin:ROFLMAO:
See Tanis and Pds, ya made me smile:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom