Finish this sentence: I smiled today when......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, ok. I'm up already.

img_164921_0_d15c8fb160e1c3025fc98d99c8273cbf.gif

good grief, here I am trying to get ready to go to granddaughters 12th. birthday party and I'm so into following pds and tanis, waking up the world, I'm way behind, I look like a mess girls, please, stop stomping around DC your having tooooo much fun and I don't want to go and miss it:LOL:
I hope you have on track shoes Tanis, wasabi is on the war path:ROFLMAO:
kadesma

um....do horse shoes count??? Im stepping out too......BEFORE I get decked!! Ill be around later....have a good day

I noticed.. not that I missed you since I was gone too. How was your nap??

Happy birthday to granddaughter kadesma!!

ya...nap mmmm I was going, I shut everything off...turned around and my baby girls sleeping on the couch....I hate sleeping upstairs when shes down so Ill wait till she gets up, then she can come watch me sleep....

You're lucky she sleeps. When mine was little from birth to kindergarten... he'd wake up at six am and still be awake at midnight and then he'd wake up a few times during the night. I used to make him sit on my tummy while I took an afternoon nap. I hate the thought of a tv for a babysitter but those cartoons saved me life. He's 21 now and still needs very little sleep. I often think they gave me the wrong baby at the hospital since I HAVE to have a nap everyday sometimes TWO!

She doesnt have a nap to often....I will kick myself after for not laying down with her, but its all good!!! My oldest always had a nap with me! This one no way....up at the crack of dawn down when I gol.....errr...you'd think it was a long day for her or soemthing........I did smile though when I seen her sleeping they are so PEACEFUL this way!!!

cool names! Yep, times flies. And every year goes quicker and quicker. Soon you'll be paying for prom dresses and weddings. Have fun!!

Back
Top Bottom