"Discover Cooking, Discuss Life."

Go Back   Discuss Cooking - Cooking Forums > The Back Porch > Jokes and Games
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 03-31-2005, 12:38 PM   #1
Executive Chef
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Johnstown, Ohio
Posts: 2,525
For you married folks


__________________

__________________
DampCharcoal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 12:45 PM   #2
Chef Extraordinaire
 
middie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Cleveland,Ohio USA
Posts: 16,264
Send a message via Yahoo to middie
__________________

__________________
middie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 12:58 PM   #3
Master Chef
 
crewsk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Columbia, SouthCarolina
Posts: 9,368
Send a message via MSN to crewsk
I'm sure that's how my hubby feels most days!
__________________
"Treat everyone with politeness,even those who are rude to you - not because they are nice, but because you are."
crewsk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 01:05 PM   #4
Contest Winner
 
Maidrite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pageland SC
Posts: 3,114
Cool

Crewsk that is how about 85 % of men feel the other 15 % we just rather not know about. But Barbara knows I take care of my pride even when she is a little like this I will Always LOVE HER !
__________________
If you need a smile, take mine, I'll make a new one.
Maidrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 01:10 PM   #5
DC Grandma
 
Dove's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: USA,California
Posts: 3,217
I have several friends that this would apply to...LOL
We have always had an unwritten agreement that There is nothing worth fighting over and no yelling at each other. If he ever raised his voice at me I think I would crawl under the bed and hide.
__________________
May I always be the person my dog thinks I am.

Walk towards the Sunshine and the Shadows will fall behind you!
Dove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 02:01 PM   #6
Contest Winner
 
Maidrite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pageland SC
Posts: 3,114
Cool

Thats what Barbara would do too. That is normal when Big Daddy Roars. I am a big teddybear unless you hurt my wife or daughters then its ON !!!!!! But men aren't nearly as mean as women are! Proof go watch a couple of fights at high school, boys exchange a few punches then its over and they become great friends, On the other hand girls get into a fight anything is the rules and they have to be pulled apart and they will hate each other for life. (By the way these will be the next" Extreme Games Real Time TV Shows" called something dumb like "Highschool BREAK TIME"). Sad but true!
__________________
If you need a smile, take mine, I'll make a new one.
Maidrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 02:44 PM   #7
Executive Chef
 
Join Date: Jul 2004
Posts: 4,677
If they would do what we asked, right, the first time, we are ***** cats.
__________________
wasabi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 05:00 PM   #8
Contest Winner
 
Maidrite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Pageland SC
Posts: 3,114
Cool

you are to funny. I just wish Barbara would use something softer than a Large Iron skillet !
__________________
If you need a smile, take mine, I'll make a new one.
Maidrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2005, 06:26 PM   #9
Certified Executive Chef
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Eugene, Oregon
Posts: 3,615
DC that got a big LOL out of me, and I am divorced. LOve it.
__________________
norgeskog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 02:48 PM   #10
Chef Extraordinaire
 
kadesma's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: california
Posts: 21,373
Ahhh DC ,

The leader of the pack
kadesma
__________________

__________________
HEAVEN is Cade, Ethan,Carson, and Olivia,Alyssa,Gianna
kadesma is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



» Discuss Cooking on Facebook

Our Communities

Our communities encompass many different hobbies and interests, but each one is built on friendly, intelligent membership.

» More about our Communities

Automotive Communities

Our Automotive communities encompass many different makes and models. From U.S. domestics to European Saloons.

» More about our Automotive Communities

Marine Communities

Our Marine websites focus on Cruising and Sailing Vessels, including forums and the largest cruising Wiki project on the web today.

» More about our Marine Communities


Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.