Golden Chef Challenge

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate to do it, but I'm not going to have anything to share. I bought the pumpkins and some other things to go with them, but I just never got around to doing anything with them. We ended up eating the ham that I was planning to use for the main dish. I still want to try out the ideas I came up with and will share them when I do, just not in time for the competition.

I am hoping to have one thing done but wasn't saying anything in case I didn't. We are having company and I am hoping to add this to my menu but it will be posted this evening PST.

I got my pie baked. The crust got darker than I would have liked. I'm letting it cool now while I attempt to put the recipe to paper with some kind of intelligent thought.

Just posted my pie recipe. Turned out to be a lot of work for one pie. But then I'm not known for moving fast. I got all my dishes cleaned up too. (I'm at school. I can't leave a mess.) A good portion of my time was also spent writing down how much of everything I used and then trying to make it make sense in writing. Draft, edit, re-write, edit, 2nd rewrite . . . .

Don't I know it. It takes a bit to get everything down. But, creating your own recipe for others is a big charge!

Back
Top Bottom