Help !

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Middie, You are saved, the money's waiting at the bank for you. All you have to do is go down to our Bank at let's say 3:43 a.m. with a Crowbar and some dynamite and in a few minutes you will have all your money plus :cool: ! OH BY THE WAY, YOU WILL OF COURSE GO TO JAIL ON THIS. AND YOU NEVER HEARD ME MENTION THIS PLAN. BUT THEN AGAIN YOU WOULD GO TO JAIL FOR KIDNAPPING ANYWAY. SO THE LAW DOESN'T SCARE YOU ANYWAY !:LOL:

Last edited:
Let's get back to fundraising, folks!

As I'm packing my stuff to move, I keep finding money here and there. So far, from the living room and a bathroom, I've got $17.68. Add it to the kitty, middie!

middie said:
yay maidrite !!!!!!! but what happens when the police kidnap me ??
If you Left click on the right parts of some of my posts you will get messages That you can't see ! I LOVE THIS THING ! Oh by the way your answer is waiting there ! :-p

middie said:
I've kidnapped myself. Give me $100,000
or you'll never see me again !! :mrgreen:
Sorry to pop your ballon Middie, but you know our policy about advertising for money... this is gonna cost you $20,000 for spamming on DC.:-p

I'll pay that MJ, and I can pay for Middie's ransom too cause I won the power ball lottery! Ok I didnt, so I have $10.31 to contribute.

amber said:
I'll pay that MJ, and I can pay for Middie's ransom too cause I won the power ball lottery! Ok I didnt, so I have $10.31 to contribute.
Wow. You just about became my best friend.:LOL:

MJ said:
Sorry to pop your ballon Middie, but you know our policy about advertising for money... this is gonna cost you $20,000 for spamming on DC.:-p

fine... give me my ransom and i'll send 20,000 back to you :angel:

Middie quit torturing yourself, Give Yourself a break, I have MJ's wallet here, He won't miss this $2500.00 with all those $100's and these 3 bricks of Bearer Bonds ! I will just put the rest Back SHHHHHHHH ! :cool:

Oh Hurly said he would pay the rest as soon as he get back from the island where ever that is ! :cool:

Attachments

• thumb_ep_35_garcia_360x240.jpeg
    thumb_ep_35_garcia_360x240.jpeg
    3.6 KB · Views: 56
I found $2.25 in quarters under the seat of my car from a trip to the laundry mat to donate to the cause. They have been there for at least a year because the last time I visited a laundry mat was when I was on vacation October 2004. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom