Homer Simpson Quotes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
For the Homer fans out there, here is a short list of some great lines. I am just including the ones that have to do with food or beer here, but if you follow THIS link you will find more quotes by the man :)

Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex! It's also the food preparation.

Oh no! What have I done? I smashed open my little boy's piggy bank, and for what? A few measly cents, not even enough to buy one beer. Wait a minute, lemme count and make sure...not even close!

Apu, you got any Skittle Brau? Never mind, just give me some Duff and a pack of Skittles.

Mmmmmm - 52 slices of American cheese.

Hey, I asked for ketchup - I'm eatin' salad here!

Here's to alcohol - the cause of, and solution to, all of life's problems.

Let us celebrate this agreement with the adding of chocolate to milk.

Son, a woman is a lot like a... a refrigerator! They're about six feet tall, 300 pounds. They make ice, and... um... Oh, wait a minute. Actually, a woman is more like a beer.

You can't go wrong with cocktail weenies. They look as good as they taste. And they come in this delicious red sauce. It looks like ketchup, it tastes like ketchup, but brother, it ain't ketchup!

I'm always tempted to go for his classic "WHY YOU LITTLE...." as Guido (Cris's incredibly picky 6 year old) refuses to eat just about everything I prepared...
img_170533_0_1ceab7c972c0a3926e13263ea2a1d8c3.gif

Corazon, I'm right there with you! :LOL: It's been so warm here I haven't gotten to wear my fall/warmer maternity clothes yet and the summer stuff is a tad too tiny! A couple of my shirts have been nic-named "my Homer Simpson t-shirts" as my belly likes to poke out of them!

GB--thank you!!! I can't wait to show that link to DH. You will have made his day!

homer is awesome.:ROFLMAO: thanks for sharing, geebs.
~add on-
thanks for the link, geebs. i ended up clicking on it and found some mitch hedberg stuff on it. i adore his work. thanks!

Last edited:
Our family are avid Simpson's watchers, DH says that every situation in life can be related back to a Simpson's episode! My class love that i can quote Simpsons episodes!

Marge, I'm going to miss you so much. And it's not just the sex! It's also the food preparation
This one was a running joke between my DH and I before we moved in together :LOL:

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Homer quotes...:mrgreen:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom